New hosts and the same drama: All the juicy details of Love Is Blind UK 2024

It drops in August!

Season six is wrapping up which means one thing only: The next season of Love Is Blind, also dropping in 2024, is when the show hits the UK! Things are about to get REAL messy.

If you thought the show was full of drama and chaos already, just you wait until it’s Brits taking part. I don’t think we’ll be ready. Netflix previously confirmed that two new seasons of Love Is Blind would be coming in 2024, one being season six and the other being later in the year, in the UK.

Here’s everything we know about Love Is Blind UK so far, ahead of its 2024 release date.

Love Is Blind UK 2024

via Netflix

Love Is Blind UK is coming in August 2024

The first Love Is Blind UK series will be coming in August this year, and Netflix has confirmed it will follow the same premise as the show we all know and love.

The official Netflix synopsis reads: “UK singles who want to be loved for who they are have signed up for a less-conventional approach to modern dating, and will choose someone to marry without ever meeting them. Over several weeks, the newly engaged couples will move in together, plan their wedding and find out if their physical connection matches their strong emotional bond developed in the pods. When their wedding day arrives, will real-world realities and external factors push them apart, or will they marry the person they fell blindly in love with?”

It adds: “Love Is Blind: UK will see singles talk to a host of potential love interests without the distractions from the outside world, with the hope of building a meaningful connection. Once cupid’s work is done, they will propose to their chosen partner and then lay their eyes on their fiancé for the first time. Will the realities of everyday life and external factors have sabotaged them?”

Matt and Emma Willis have been confirmed as hosts

Love Is Blind UK 2024

via Netflix

Nick and Vanessa Lachey are staying in the US, and the UK version is getting fresh hosts in the form of icons, Matt and Emma Willis.

“I’m so excited to be presenting the UK version of Love Is Blind with Emma,” Matt said. “We love the show! It’s been such a dream working together and fascinating to watch the process unfold. Experiencing this new project side by side has been really amazing, and I can’t wait for people to come on this journey with us.”

Emma added: “I love to play matchmaker with my friends and love LOVE, so I am so excited to be co-hosting the first ever UK version of Love Is Blind. I’m intrigued to see people connect on a purely emotional and mental level right off the bat, without visuals playing a part. Plus — you’re getting double Willis! I’ve loved going to work with Matt, and we’re both obsessed with the show, so it seemed like the perfect opportunity.”

Love Is Blind UK 2024

via Netflix

You can still apply to be on Love Is Blind UK, but you’ll be in season two

Season one is currently well and truly under way, but Netflix has confirmed there will be a second season. Applications are still open to take part for this one, with a closing dates for applicants being set as the 14th of July 2024. Get yours sent in here.

Watch a teaser for Love Is Blind UK 2024 here:

The pods are looking a little fresher and like they’ve been given a lighter vibe for the new series. The show has been set as “coming soon” on the official Netflix website, and you can add a reminder for it here. I can’t wait!

Love Is Blind is currently available on Netflix. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.