One Day celebs watching

All the celebs who’ve been watching and weeping at One Day on Netflix

Kim K is obsessed

Literally everyone is watching One Day. The straight lads love it, your nan loves it, you love it. Even the world of celebrity loves it – with celebs posting about watching and crying over One Day like the rest of us. See! We’re just like them.

The Netflix limited series adaptation of One Day starring Leo Woodall and Ambika Mod as Dexter and Emma respectively has seen huge acclaim and success, with pretty much everyone watching the definitive adapted version of the story – in stark contrast to the critically panned 2011 film starring Anne Hathaway and a criminally offensive attempt at a Yorkshire accent.

Here are the big celebs making their feelings known on One Day on Netflix as they get watching it.

Kim Kardashian

I mean, it doesn’t get a bigger celeb seal of approval than the grand high queen of celebrity saying she’s loving it, does it? Kim Kardashian said on her Instagram story to watch One Day if you’re “in need of a good cry.” She said “Kinda slow but worth sticking through because the end 😭😢.”

Mischa Barton

Mischa Barton also shared her feelings on One Day to her Instagram story, and seems like she had no clue what way the show was going to go. “Well fuck. I could have done with some warning I was going to cry my eyes out. I didn’t see this coming and my heart needs a moment now,” the O.C. alum wrote. “Agghhh it hurts. Real love hurts and this is such a perfect example of real life and compassion.”

Becca Tilley

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Becca Tilley (@beccatilley)

The Bachelor alum and now girlfriend of popstar Hayley Kiyoko Becca Tilley also posted on Instagram about watching One Day, saying “Haven’t stopped thinking about this since we finished yesterday. I saw the movie so I was prepared and I’m still devastated 😭.”

One Day is available to watch on Netflix now. For more like celebs watching One Day and all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.