Omg, Danica confirms she was flown to South Africa for Love Island All Stars but never used

ITV had our gal waiting in the wings for four days

I LOVE Danica Taylor, of Love Island 2022 fame. An instant queen and icon who never really got the run she deserved on her season in 2022 – she deserved a second crack at the villa and Love Island All Stars would have been the perfect place for Danica. Well, she was rumoured to be a bombshell for weeks – but never went in. Danica has now confirmed she was flown to Love Island All Stars by ITV to appear as a bombshell, only to never even get used.

“Four days in South Africa = tears and three huge mosquito bites on my forehead that swelled up my eyes and nose,” she wrote on her TikTok account.

But when was Danica actually meant to even go in the Love Island All Stars villa? It’s hard to tell, but I’m assuming near the end. One fan speculated she was meant to go in with Adam Maxted as the final bombshell pairing, but after Chris Taylor got dumped the numbers wouldn’t make any sense. One fan wrote “I guessed this was the case since Maya said all seasons would be represented in the cast. My guess is that they probably were going to send her in with Adam [Maxted] but after Chris [Taylor] basically forced the producers to dump him, the numbers were off.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip on Danica and her supposed time as an All Stars bombshell, and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.