Anton Georgia H

Anton says it’ll be nice for him and Georgia H to ‘miss each other,’ sparking split rumours

‘We bicker a lot’

Anton and Georgia H have sparked rumours a split is imminent after he made a comment about wanting to spend time away from Georgia H.

Anton and Georgia H were interviewed by Indiyah Polack on The Morning After podcast straight after the Love Island: All Stars final on Monday night. Anton said to Indiyah: “You live with someone 24 hours a day, it’s so difficult no matter who you live with 24 hours a day, whether it’s your best mate, partner or whatever, it’s hard.

“Me and G are so passionate about us that we bicker a lot so I think it will be nice for us to miss each other and then come together.”

And it seems some of the other Islanders think the two will be the “first Love Island couple to break up.” Casey and Mitch made a cheeky TikTok video together where Casey asked Mitch who he thought would break up first.

Casey asked: “We’re going for the first finalists who break up. So first we’ve got, Mitch, who do you reckon?” Casey then passes the phone to Mitch: “I think first to break up, I mean I feel like all the public already know what I’m going to say, but Georgia H and Anton.”

Casey then asks Mitch how long he thinks Georgia H and Anton will last, to which the Love Island star says: “I reckon they’ve already broken up.”

Hopefully, Georgia H and Anton will prove them wrong!

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip on and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.