MAFS UK transformations

From fillers to veneers: The biggest post-show transformations of the MAFS UK cast

Thomas is selling tickets to the gun show after last night’s reunion episode

After leaving MAFS UK some of the cast transformations have been huge, with a large number involving either haircuts or veneers. We got used to seeing them on our screen every night, but now they’ve left the show what have they decided to change about their appearances?

So, from getting buff in the gym to appearance-altering trims here are the biggest MAFS UK post-show transformations.

Jay

Jay’s gorgeous ginger locks were already so iconic, but then she had to go and get the most stunning fringe I’ve ever seen?! It’s giving 90’s supermodel and I’m loving it.

Luke

Luke went to Turkey to get the classic Turkey Teeth veneer makeover. Now he has the whitest pair of gnashers around!

Ella

Ella has had one of the biggest MAFS UK transformations ditching her golden blonde locks in exchange for something darker. It suits her so much though, and she looks as though she’s absolutely thriving. Ella also had her lip filler topped up for that perfect pout!

Thomas

Another one of the most notable transformations to happen after appearing on MAFS UK is Thomas’. He’s been very open about his personal transformation on his Instagram and documented his gym journey to his followers.

Rozz

Rozz also had a big hair transformation after leaving MAFS and temporarily dyed her hair pink. Very iconic of her.

Jordan

Erica is really out here doing the lord’s work when she finally convinced Jordan to let her cut his hair. Gone is the Jack Grealish cut!

For all the latest MAFS UK news, scandals, gossip and updates on the split between Peggy and Georges– like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook