What your favourite The Real Housewives franchise says about you

Here’s what your favourite The Real Housewives franchise says about you

Hope you already have a tagline picked out x

Andy Cohen created a winning reality television concept with The Real Housewives franchise, and any Bravo stan has their favourite. This could be forever reason: The lifestyle, the memes or the various legal dramas they get themselves into? However, whether you’re the kind of person who dips in and out or if you’re committed to all the cities, your number one geographical location and their offering of messy, rich women does say something about you.  I’m here to tell you exactly what that is, completely scientifically and everything. All are completely final and without appeal.

The Real Housewives of Orange County

You really love an original concept and stay faithful to its beginnings. You’re a ride-or-a-die sort of friend, and you always have snacks.

The Real Housewives of New York City

You have your tickets to see Countess Luann at Mighty Hoopla and really love following the antics of the Upper East Side ladies and comparing them to the parents in Gossip Girl.

The Real Housewives of New Jersey

You love that Mob Wife is a trending aesthetic, flipping tables and Italian food. You should probably just bite the bullet and just watch The Sopranos.

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

You love knowing all about the memes. You understand the calming power of a piece of bread and how that Amsterdam restaurant doesn’t exist anymore because you tried to find it. Kathy Hilton is either your comedy hero or someone you find deeply cursed.

The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City

You love your reality television drama served up with a bit of Mormon flair. Thanks to Jen Shah, you probably also have an impressive knowledge of fraud law. You are very excited for the potential that she could rope Elizabeth Holmes into some sort of scheme.

The Real Housewives of Atlanta

You find out about everything first, whether that be trends or gossip. You get annoyed but feel a bit smug when people finally find stuff you’ve been obsessing over for years.

The Real Housewives of Potomac

You like a slow burn, waiting for it to get good, and then immediately get disappointed when the quality of something dips. You love digging into people’s messy relationships and silently judging.

The Real Housewives of Miami

You love the beach but have come to the soul-crushing conclusion that the best things in life are not forever. You’re also very invested in the nature of Larsa Pippen’s relations with Kim Kardashian.

The Real Housewives of D.C

You like your drama to be big P political. You probably could benefit from learning how Jackie Kennedy liked to do things because I see similar things for you.

The Real Housewives of Melbourne

You probably do a fantastic Australian accent, and your TikTok For You Page is probably full of the queen of the blow-dry Gina Liano. If you’ve not, you need to watch Kath and Kim.

The Real Housewives of Cheshire

What’s wrong with you? I don’t believe you!