Callum Molly Love Island relationship timeline

From Love Island season six to All Stars, the Callum and Molly relationship timeline in full

They lived together in Manchester with two dogs

Every jaw in the country was scraping the floor of our respective living rooms last night when, within a matter of seconds, Callum Jones and Molly Smith from Love Island season six strolled in the All Stars villa as bombshells. Not just bombshells from the same season, but two Islanders who got in a relationship together on their first run on the show that lasted three years and only ended six months ago. It’s all a bit Ex on the Beach, but the nation was shaken to say the LEAST. It’s easy to forget what Callum and Molly have been up to over those years since they were first on Love Island, so here’s a relationship timeline recapping it all from the very beginning up to that awkward All Stars reunion.

They meet on the first ever winter Love Island

Love Island season six was the first time the show ever went to South Africa – and funnily enough, that’s where they are reuniting right now. Callum started the show with Shaughna Phillips but after meeting Molly in Casa Amor he decided to ditch Shaughna and bring back Molly to the main villa. They stayed for 38 days but then got eliminated.

When they first got back, Callum said to MailOnline “I am confident Molly and I can go the distance.” He kinda spilled, because they lasted a hell of a lot longer than other couples from the show.

Living together in Manchester

After the show, Callum and Molly moved in together in Manchester – immediately next door to Callum’s native Salford. Callum described their vibe as “perfect”, and said they had a little family going with their two dogs. Obsessed.

Unreal holidays

Callum and Molly filled their socials with the kind of holidays we’d all dream of. They literally look so happy and gorgeous at all times. I’m low key sick with envy at their golden era.

Attending the usual Islander red carpet events together 

Serving BOMBSHELL. Sorry, not to be dramatic but I don’t think I’ve ever seen such a good looking couple?

The breakup rumours

The video above is the last time Callum and Molly posted about on social media in this relationship timeline – before their reunion on Love Island All Stars. Breakup rumours circulated because the two never posted pics together anymore, with them allegedly splitting in September 2023. Callum moved out of the Manchester flat and got custody of one dog, and Molly kept the other.

All Stars reunion

Last night, we saw Callum and Molly reunite and it was suitably awkward. A lot of viewers have been speculating they might have broken up on good terms and this will work in their favour to get back together. Either that, or the most awkward few weeks of their lives loom.

For all the latest Love Island: All Stars news and gossip and more like this Callum and Molly relationship timeline, and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.