Gypsy Rose Blanchard has gained over 12 million followers in one week on Instagram and TikTok

When she was released from prison she only had 189k followers

Gypsy Rose Blanchard was only released from prison one week ago, but in that time she has gained a huge amount of followers on all her socials, most notably Instagram and TikTok.

Last Friday on the 29th of December Gypsy Rose had 189k followers on her Instagram, by the 31st she had 4.8 million, and today she has 6.4 million followers on her Instagram. That’s an increase of over six million in one week, and just under one million new followers per day on average.

Her TikTok account also has grown massively, with her having 1.5 million followers on the 31st of December, and she currently stands at 6.4 million. Combined she’s gained over 12 million followers in just one week across all her socials.

On her Instagram Gypsy has been sharing lots of photos with her husband and family who have been celebrating her release. She recently commented under one of her husband’s Instagram posts in regards to some of the comments that he is getting about his appearance.

She said: “Ryan, don’t listen to the haters. I love you, and you love me. We do not owe anyone anything. Our family is who matters. If you get likes and good comments great, if you get hate then whatever because THEY DON’T MATTER. I love you.  Besides they are jealous because you are rocking my world every night… yeah, I said it, the D is fire. Happy wife happy life.”

Ryan replied to her saying: “Who said I gave a damn about what these jealous people say anyway, haha…now come get it, Baby…” I cannot believe we are watching this interaction between them in real life through Instagram comments.

Via Instagram @ryan_s_anderson

As for her TikTok Gypsy has been using it to update her fans on how she’s doing now that she has been released from jail. She has previously expressed how she wants to use her platforms to make real change and help other victims.

Let’s see how many followers she has in one month!