vogue williams spencer matthews christmas

Inside Vogue Williams and Spencer Matthews’ lavish £12,000 a night Christmas break

The pair are staying at Spencer’s beautiful Scottish family estate, Glen Affric

Vogue Williams and Spencer Matthews’ Christmas holiday is nothing short of deluxe, with the couple spending the festive period at their luxurious Scottish family estate, Glen Affric.

Posting photos from the family’s Christmas holiday with their three children Theodore, Gigi and Otto, Vogue offered a peek into the estate, which is located in the Scottish Highlands and is priced at a hefty £12,000 per night.

The stars shared what their Christmas activities entailed, including runs around the grounds, freezing cold plunges in the lake and relaxing dips in the hot tub.

Located some 15 miles west of Loch Ness, the estate is surrounded by beautiful scenic views of the mountain range and is owned by Spencer’s dad, David Matthews, after he purchased the grounds and the main house in 2018.

And while the value of the estate hasn’t been revealed, guests wanting to stay at Glen Affric are looking at £11,800 for a three night stay for up to eight people.

Sharing an insight into what the break has been like for the family, Vogue wrote how she’d been “looking forward to this time away with our family for so long”.

The model said their holiday at the estate, where she married Made In Chelsea star Spencer Matthews back in 2018, has been “chill”, despite the extensive list of exercise activities she’s gotten up to with Spencer.

The pair have both been partaking in freezing cold dips in the estate’s lake, sharing the plunge with their followers on Instagram.

Captioning a smiling selfie with her husband, Vogue wrote: “We have been looking forward to this time away with our family for so long. V chill, lots of gym sessions, tiny runs (I can handle 4K before I lose interest!).

“The kids are having a great time, Otto is really testing out my arms because as soon as I’m near him I have to hold him the whole time! He’s still not feeling the best but defo starting to feel better… I hope you’re all having a lovely Christmas.”

Vogue shared pictures of wholesome family time together, showing her children making their own pizzas for lunch, as well as lots of cuddles with little Otto, who had been feeling a little under the weather.

But the Christmas holiday has been more than just fun and games for Theodore, with Vogue posting a video of him practicing his writing skills in some charming red and white love heart pyjamas.

Combined with fancy dinners, open fires and festive photo shoots, it looks like the Christmas holiday of dreams. Although, Spencer has still managed to cause some Christmas chaos, sharing videos of him scaring family members who joined them on their break.

The whole family look to be having a blast and seem to be enjoying spending quality family time with each other on the beautiful estate and its grounds.

For all the latest reality TV and entertainment news and gossip like this look inside Vogue Williams and Spencer Matthews’ Christmas holiday, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook