TikTok riddle psychopath

So, apparently if you get the answer to this TikTok riddle right then you’re a psychopath

Pass me the handcuffs!

We’re well into those days between Christmas and New Year now where your body is 87 per cent cheese and Baileys and if you spend one more day in your childhood bedroom under your vintage Groovy Chick bed sheets you think you might commit a crime.

But before you actually kill your sister for stealing the best chocolate out of your selection box, I present to you a new riddle that apparently tells you whether you’re a psychopath or not. Genuinely lock me up!

The TikTok riddle, posted by @shannonlangdon19 now has over 1.1 million views and the comments are full of people arguing over the answer.

It starts: “My friend told me this riddle the other day and it basically finds out if you’re a bit of a psychopath or not and I’ve been telling it to all my friends to find out who I can trust and I suggest you do the same.”

So get your orange jumpsuit ready because here is the TikTok riddle that tells you if you’re a psychopath or not:

Okay, so here it is: While at her own mother’s funeral, a woman meets a guy that she doesn’t know. She thinks this guy is amazing — her dream man — and she’s pretty sure he could be the love of her life.

However, she never asked for his name or number and afterward could not find anyone who knew him. She spent weeks tracking him down but then a few days later her sister is found dead. The police suspect it to be murder.

Who did it and why?

The riddle has some people flummoxed whilst others claimed they got the answer straight away which not gonna lie probably isn’t something to be bragging about.

So if you’re still sitting in a food coma scratching your head then at least you can tell everyone that you’re a good person.

Spoiler alert: Stop scrolling if you don’t want the answer revealed

So, it was actually the girl herself who killed her own sister to see if the guy would show up to her funeral so she could meet him again and they would fall in love.

What in the Joe Goldberg??

So, if you’re now a proven psychopath you can also have a look at this optical illusion which will tell you whether you have major commitment issues in your relationships. Festive!

For all the latest social media and entertainment news, gossip and memes, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook.