Love island Christmas

A festive roundup of the Love Island cast’s Christmas pictures

Matching pyjamas galore

It just wouldn’t be Christmas without seeing a flood of wholesome posts from the Love Island cast all in their matching pyjamas. They all look so coordinated and festive, and I’m very much here for it. So, from Molly and Tommy to Andrew and Tasha, what were all our Love Island faves wearing on Christmas day?

Molly-Mae and Tommy

Molly-Mae, Tommy and Bambi genuinely look too adorable in their matching Christmas pyjamas, and even Elly-Belly from their Love Island days is in the pic. I need to up my festive photo game.

Sanam and Kai

I actually love these two so much, they just give off the best vibes. The entire family wearing matching pyjamas is major dedication.

Camilla and Jamie

These two really are the goal, and the fact they’re still together and have two children together with another on the way is genuinely the best thing to ever have come out of Love Island.

Tasha and Andrew

The only way to make a matching pyjama photo even better is to get your dog involved. Noted.

Olivia and Alex

The Love Island cast really are loving a matching pyjama this Christmas and I’m not mad about it.

Marcel

Do you think Marcel’s son knows his dad was in Blazin Squad?

Chyna

My heart can’t cope, the pictures are genuinely too adorable.

Shaughna

This is so aesthetic.

Laura

I love Laura but why are the matching Santa hats giving me the ick a little bit?

Indiyah and Dami

These two can do no wrong, and they’ve managed to make a pair of ugly Christmas jumpers look somehow stylish. It’s magic I swear.

Ella and Tyrique

Another Love Island couple who are schooling me on how to take good Christmas pictures.

Will and Jessie

Christmas Barbie and Ken.

Montana

Why am I feeling judged by a literal baby?

Amy

The little Christmas shirt on her son is the sweetest thing I’ve ever seen.

For the latest on Love Island, and for updates, memes and gossip – like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook