Denise Real Housewives OnlyFans

Omg, Denise Richards from Real Housewives makes over $2 million per month on her OnlyFans

She gets paid roughly $1 million per Real Housewives season

We all know that Denise Richards is one of the most highly paid members of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, getting paid a reported $1 million to appear in just one season of the reality show, but she’s currently making major bank through her OnlyFans.

Denise Richards used to model for Playboy and she joined OnlyFans last year, and quickly amassed over 100,000 paid subscribers, a topic that her fellow Real Housewives of Beverly Hills co-stars have brought up.

In one recent episode of Real Housewives, Erika Jayne explained what she really thought of Denise Richard’s OnlyFans career. She told Sutton and Garcelle, “Did you know that it’s seven dollars for a naked bundle of Denise Richards on OnlyFans?” When Sutton said that Denise is “not really naked,” Erika responded, “It is. It started out as porn, that’s really what it is.”

Garcelle chimed in later in a confessional saying: “That seems a little low for Denise f*king Richards. You can do better than that. How about, I don’t know, $10.”
Denise offers subscription bundles with three months costing $67.50 per month and six months for $127.50. Per month that means her subscribers are paying roughly $22.50 per month, and with over $100,000 subscribers Denise is making at least two million dollars per month from OnlyFans, which is more than she gets paid for a whole season of Real Housewives!
Subscribers can also pay a non-bundle monthly subscription of $25, and then tip her extra money to be sent even more photos and videos of her. Denise is making major money!