MAFS UK Rozz Thomas

Thomas thanks Rozz for ‘giving him his confidence back’ and ‘unlocking his soul’ on MAFS UK

‘The luckiest man is the man who you will everntually give your heart to and I hope they give you the world and more’

MAFS UK was an absolutely devastating watch last night, I think everyone really thought Rozz and Thomas were going to make it through. Since the episode aired Thomas has released a heartbreaking statement on his Instagram thanking Rozz for “giving him his confidence back” as well as showing him “he can give his heart completely to someone.”

I don’t know if I’m emotionally going to be able to make it through the whole statement.

Thomas explained how watching last night’s MAFS UK episode was “really hard” but that throughout his time with Rozz she made him feel safe enough to “open up.”

He goes on to write: “She gave me my confidence back. Something I will forever be thankful for. She showed me I could really give my heart to someone completely and fully. I am sure I did that with her.

“I’m sad but Rozz you’ve given me so much and you’ve got nothing to be sorry for.

“In relationships, I’ve always felt like there was a hot lead in my chest, but whenever I think of you, my heart feels like shining gold. I’ve never felt like that before.

“I always say I’m the third luckiest man in the world because I was matched with you on MAFS UK. The second was your ex who was an idiot not to cherish you forever. The luckiest man is the man who you will eventually give your heart to and I hope they give you the world and more.

“Thank you Rozz for giving me my confidence back. For unlocking my soul again. Thank you for always being there when I really need it. Thank you for making me a better person. And thank you for showing me I can give my heart completely to someone.”

I hope I’m not the only one sobbing violently right now.

And in case your heart is someone still in one, Rozz also released a statement about her experience of the MAFS UK homestay.

For all the latest MAFS UK news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook