Georges MAFS UK squatting

Georges from MAFS UK has been squatting again, but this time he’s dressed as a baguette

This is Peggy’s Roman Empire

At this point, I think I’d become concerned for MAFS UK’s Georges welfare if he didn’t release a new squatting video on a monthly basis. And his newest one is the most meta one yet.

His most recent TikTok shows the camera slowly panning up from the floor to Georges where he’s doing his squats. As Georges turns to face the face camera it is revealed that he is in fact wearing a baguette costume. They say life imitates art, but in this case, life imitates Georges Twitch streams.

Georges then asks the cameraman “What are you doing? Get out of my gaff!” before proceeding to throw a smaller plush baguette at him.

Georges squatting has been the biggest point of friction in Peggy and Georges’ relationship on MAFS UK, with the topic coming up yet again last week.

At last week’s commitment ceremony, Peggy made the shock decision to “leave” the marriage because she was still struggling to come to terms with a video of Georges squatting on his gaming channel.

Georges defended himself at the ceremony saying that he is “genuine and it kills me inside to hear that people don’t think I am.”

Peggy then said: “It’s got to the point now where I’m exhausted and I’m losing myself by having to carry Georges”, before concluding: “I can’t do it any longer. He needs to change.”

So, could Georges squatting to his heart’s content be a hint that he and his MAFS UK bride are no longer married? We’ll have to keep watching to find out!

MAFS UK 2023 continues tonight on E4. For more like on Georges from MAFS UK and for all the memes and gossip, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.