Adrienne MAFS UK brand deal

Adrienne from MAFS UK lands ‘dream come true’ brand deal with BPerfect Cosmetics

She’s ‘over the moon’

Adrienne from MAFS UK has just announced a major brand deal with BPerfect Cosmetics, as she’s been revealed as the makeup brand’s newest ambassador! She’s absolutely “over the moon” to be their newest ambassador, and has described the brand deal as a “dream come true.”

Adrienne was a makeup artist before appearing on MAFS UK and described how “BPerfect was always a staple in my client kit.”

Adrienne posted about the exciting brand deal on her Instagram, with the MAFS UK bride writing: “I am over the moon to announce I am the newest ambassador for BPerfect! For those who have followed me before MAFS UK, you’ll know this is a dream come true for me!

“Over the past five years, I’ve helped hundreds of local girls get ready for big events, weddings, birthdays, New Year, the list is endless! BPerfect has always been a staple in my client kit and I can’t wait to share more in-depth tips and tricks…maybe a masterclass is on the cards too.”

BPerfect is known for its collaborations with influencers, including its most recent one with Ekin-Su. It has previously collaborated with actress Jac Jossa and makeup artist Stacey Marie. Maybe an Adrienne x BPerfect Cosmetics will be on the cards soon? I’m already envisioning an eyeshadow palette with MAFS UK-themed shades, if it features a cream-coloured one they have to call it “Baguettes.” If you know you know.

For all the latest MAFS news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook