Adrienne MAFS UK

Inside Adrienne’s vibey Vinted page where you can buy her MAFS UK outfits

Adding everything to my basket

Adrienne is one of the most stunning brides on MAFS UK and her fits are always absolutely flawless. And if you’ve ever wanted to shop her Instagram or MAFS UK looks, you’re in luck because she has one of the vibiest Vinted pages around.

Adrienne has 1181 followers on Vinted and has over a four star rating on the clothes app, we love to see it!

Adrienne sells a lot of the clothes she wearson her Instagram, like these stunning iridescent purple metallic trousers from Boohoo. These are perfect for a night out, or just to add some shine to your outfit.

Some of the clothing items are very discounted, despite only being worn once. A Club L cape dress retails online for around £95 and Adrienne is selling it for just £40 on her Vinted page.

Via Vinted

In the market for a pink cowboy hat that is perfect for hen parties or fancy dress? This one on Adrienne’s page is absolutely perfect and for only £2.50 is an absolute steal, it even has tassels!

Via Vinted

The proceeds from the page go towards Cash For Kids, which Adrienne is an ambassador for! Its mission is to improve the lives of disadvantaged children and young people in our communities who are affected by poverty, illness, neglect or have additional needs. The charity believes that all children should be able to express their individuality, achieve their potential and live life to the full.”

So not only are you getting some amazing outfits you’re also supporting a charity in the process.

For all the latest MAFS news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook