Jay MAFS UK

Jay describes how she and Luke ‘cried, argued’ and ‘were tested’ on MAFS UK after her exit

‘I’ll never forget these moments for the rest of my life’

After leaving the experiment in last night’s episode, Jay wrote about her MAFS UK experience in an emotional tribute post. Jay described how she and Luke have “cried, argued, and been tested, but most of all we’ve laughed so much.”

Jay sadly had to leave the show alongside her husband Luke after he started a fight with Jordan, leaving him and his wide Erica feeling “unsafe.”

A show insider told MailOnline: “Channel 4 bosses had no choice but to eject Luke from the programme, which consequently ended his wife Jay’s time in the process, as per the show’s rules you enter as a couple and leave as a couple.”

In her Instagram caption, Jay wrote: “What an experience it’s been! I love you all and I can’t wait to watch the rest of your journeys! I couldn’t have gotten through this process without Luke.

“We can’t change what happened but we leave as a team! We’ve cried, argued, and been tested, but most of all we’ve laughed so much.

“The way you’ve accepted me from day one on our wedding day I’ll be forever grateful. My confidence has grown tenfold with you by my side throughout this journey.

“I’ll never forget these moments for the rest of my life.”

In her post, Jay included some adorable photos of her and the rest of the cast following the days after their exit from the show. The pictures include her and Luke getting some lunch with Terence, Paul, Tasha, Rozz, Thomas, Mark and Sean. The day after they were removed from the show Luke and Jay jetted off to Cyprus for a relaxing holiday together.

For all the latest on Jay from MAFS UK news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook