MAFS UK Luke

Luke admits his exit from MAFS UK was under ‘controversial circumstances’ in leaving post

‘Now let’s go rob that bank and get away with it’

Luke and Jay were removed from MAFS UK last night after the tensions between Jordan and Luke hit boiling point, leading Luke to start fighting Jordan. Luke was then told by expert Paul that “by his own admission you’ve acted in a way you consider to be unacceptable. Sadly we agree, we’re going to have to ask you to leave the process.”

In a statement on his Instagram Luke has spoken about his axe from the show, writing that it was under “controversial circumstances” but that he and Jay left “as a team.”

Luke wrote: “What an experience! We may be leaving under controversial circumstances but we leave as a team!

“I couldn’t have wished to do this journey with anyone else, even if you never did tell me off. Jay, I just want to say how proud I am of you, as I have seen you grow from strength to strength. Your confidence is amazing and you now believe in yourself, which makes my heart burst. When you walk into a room it lights up and it always will.

“Now let’s go rob that bank together and get away with it!”

After the two left the show they went on an intimate holiday in Cyprus together, where they relaxed by the pool, ate delicious-looking seafood and sang karaoke together.

The feud between Jordan and Luke is still ongoing and a Channel 4 spokesperson added: “The wellbeing of cast and crew is our utmost priority at all times throughout production and beyond. During filming, an altercation occurred between two cast members which was defused immediately by the crew. All contributors involved were offered appropriate support.”

For all the latest on Luke from MAFS UK news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook