MAFS co-stars Tasha and Arthur forced to deny they’re dating after pic of them holding hands

‘Laura is one of my closest friends and I would never disrespect her’

MAFS UK 2023 co-stars Tasha and Arthur have been forced to deny they’re now dating after the show, after a photo of them holding hands on a night out was posted. Over the weekend, the Married at First Sight cast enjoyed a night out celebrating Arthur’s birthday, and one of the pictures was of him and Tasha.

“Had such a good time celebrating @arthurporemba birthday with the gang,” Tasha posted, alongside a carousel of images from the night. One shows herself and Arthur walking through the streets of central London, hand in hand.

“Holding hands with Arthur?? Another husband/ wife swap?” One person in the comments questioned. Another added: “Ooo one of them pics will get people talking.”

MAFS stars Tasha and Arthur hold hands on night out

via Instagram @itstashajay

Of course, the cast members aren’t allowed to give much away about their relationship statuses since the show, so Tasha was quick to post an Instagram story to clarify the picture.

“So there have been a lot of comments on this picture and I just want to clarify I only posted this picture because it was the only one I had of Arthur as it was his birthday celebration after all,” she said. “Laura is one of my closest friends and I would never disrespect her.

“Arthur is also a really good friend of mine which is what you are seeing in this picture there is nothing more to it!” She added that the cast “all missed” Laura who didn’t make it to the night, and added the hashtag #TeamLauraAndArthur.

The cast had all been out at Koba in London celebrating with Arthur, and have posted loads of pictures from what looked like a very boozy big night out. Vibes!

For all the latest MAFS news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook