Travis Kelce who is dating Taylor Swift

Here’s everything we know about Taylor Swift’s rumoured NFL boyfriend Travis Kelce

WAG – Taylor’s version

Taylor Swift does not mess around when it comes to getting into new relationships and she’s rumoured to be dating NFL player Travis Kelce, but who exactly is he? From being a star player, hosting his own podcast and signing multi million dollar contracts, here’s everything we know about Taylor’s next boyfriend Travis Kelce.

Why do people think the two are dating?

First off, why do people think the two have started dating? Reportedly Travis made an attempt to get backstage to meet Taylor during one of her recent Eras tour shows, which was unsuccessful. According to TMSPN “Taylor Swift had scheduled to go to a place she frequents with Travis Kelce, she is currently open to dating, but she’s keeping it private.”

Another big indicator that the two are more than juts friends is that Ryan Reynolds started following Travis on Instagram just a few weeks ago. Ryan is known for following and unfollowing Taylor’s current and ex boyfriends so think of this as the equivalent of your dad giving your new boyfriend the seal of approval.

Who exactly is Travis Kelce?

Travis is a major league NFL player who plays for the Kansas City Chiefs. He plays the position of tight end and is considered one of the best of all time. Travis even holds the NFL record for most consecutive and most overall seasons with 1,000 yards receiving by a tight end with seven, as well as owning the record for most receiving yards by a tight end in a single season with 1,416 in 2020, despite playing in only 15 games.

In 2015 Travis started the Eighty-Seven and Running Foundation to give mentoring, training, motivation, and opportunities to underprivileged youth

His brother Jason is also an NFL player and his mum made a half and half sweater for one NFL match where the brothers had to play against each other, very wholesome. Travis has also made appearances on Saturday Night Live with Jimmy Fallon where he did a low-key iconic rap. Maybe he’ll feature on one of Taylor’s next tracks?

He also hosts a podcast with his brother called New Heights, which has even featured Paul Rudd on it, where he revealed more of his failed plans to meet Taylor after her Eras concert.

Travis shared on the podcast that when he went to see Taylor in concert, he was “disappointed that she doesn’t talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn’t get to hand her one of the bracelets I’ve made for her.

“If you’re up on Taylor Swift concerts, there are friendship bracelets, and I received a bunch of them being there, but I wanted to give Taylor Swift one with my number on it.”

Travis previously dated influencer Kayla Nicole on and off again for around five years before finally breaking up in 2022.

Honestly I’m feeling this pairing, for some reason it makes me feel like Taylor is going back to her country roots and anything is better than the rat.