Chris Evans and his new wife Alba Baptista, the two have just got married

Omg Chris Evans just got married, but who exactly is his stunning new wife Alba Baptista?

I can already tell their wedding pics looked amazing

If you’ve been holding onto hope that you’ll bump into American heartthrob Chris Evans, fall in love on the spot and get married then I have some bad news for you. Chris Evans is finally off the market, having married his wife Alba Baptista in an intimate ceremony in Cape Cod this weekend.

But who exactly is 26-year-old Alba Baptista, where might you have seen her and how did the two meet? Keep reading to find out more about the woman who successfully stole Chris Evans’ heart, and honestly good for her.

Who is Alba Baptista?

Alba was born in Portugal and can speak five languages fluently, according to her IMDB. She’s a Duolingo queen clearly.

Baptista told the industry outlet Fade to Her in 2021 about her path to becoming an actress, saying she was recruited by a talent agent as a teen. “It happened by chance when I was fifteen,” she said. “I was invited to an audition for a leading role in a film where the director simply asked me existentialist questions, this approach made me fall in love with the idea of acting.”

What has she starred in?

Baptista has been acting for more than a decade, with her most prominent role coming in the 2022 film Mrs. Harris Goes to Paris, in which she plays Natasha.

She got her start in Portugal appearing on several TV shows, including Jardins Proibidos, Filha da Lei, Madre Paula, A Criação and A Impostora.

Baptista made her international debut in 2020 in the Netflix series Warrior Nun, in which she portrayed the role of Ava Silva.

How did the two meet?

Baptista and Evans were initially linked in reports last November, as an insider said that they had been seeing one another for “over a year.”

Amid news of their relationship going public, Baptista and Evans were seen holding hands on a romantic walk in New York City’s Central Park days after the report was published.

They went Instagram official in January, as they were seen in a clip in which they were playfully trying to frighten one another.

So all in all I’m 95 per cent happy that Chris Evans and Alba Baptista are married, and five per cent needing to cry with my Ben and Jerry’s.