Love Island 2019 winner Greg O'Shea and new girlfriend Jeanni Mulder

Guys, Love Island 2019 winner Greg O’Shea has a new model and nutrition grad girlfriend

Apparently they’ve been secretly dating for a few months

Love Island 2019 winner Greg O’Shea has debuted a new girlfriend on his Instagram profile – yes, he’s gone Insta official with someone new!

Greg, who left the villa with Amber Gill but they broke up just weeks later, posted a video on Instagram of him literally bungee jumping off a cliff with his new girlfriend in his arms. It’s a pretty extreme way to hard launch your new relationship, but sure.

He’s now dating Jeanni Mulder, who is a South African model. From their Instagram posts, it’s pretty clear they’ve been dating for a while, and they were on holiday together in Croatia last month. “If we die, we die,” the couple captioned the joint post video of them bungee jumping together. Dramatic!

Jeanni is 26, and living in Dublin right now, but was born in Cape Town. She is signed to Boss Models, and currently has over 40k followers on Instagram.

According to her modelling profile, Jeanni has a degree in nutrition. In 2021, she was a finalist in the Miss South Africa beauty pageant and in her modelling career she was the star of a major campaign for Coca Cola!

Jeanni’s last known boyfriend was Olympic swimmer Chad Le Clos, who she dated for three years before splitting up in 2022. Greg also ended his last relationship in 2022 – he had been dating influencer ex-girlfriend Kate Hutchins for two years, but they decided to never go public together.

At the time of their split, Greg said: “The reason why I didn’t go public with my last girlfriend was because I was never 100 per cent sure. With things like that, you kind of want to be 100 per cent sure privately in the relationship, behind closed doors and when you’re both alone before you let millions of people in.

“I think you have to be so sure about this person. And so does your family and your friends. You should be ridiculously madly in love with one another and spend so much time together and then you can solidify the relationship and feel secure enough to let millions of people on social media it on it.

“It never got to that stage to be honest. I was mad about her, she was one of the loveliest people I have ever met in my life but we are both in just completely different parts of our lives right now. So unfortunately, we kind of just had to walk away from one another.”

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.