Lionesses Instagrams back in uk

Black eyes and Ibiza: All the Lionesses’ first posts since flying home from Australia

Alex Greenwood has been THROUGH it

The Lionesses are back home after their incredible World Cup tournament and crushing final 1-0 loss to Spain. Basically the whole England squad posted a series of heartbreaking statements about the defeat, but as the days have continued to pass, the girlies are getting back to normal life again.

So, in case you’re curious about what the Lionesses have been up to since they flew back from Australia, here is everything the England team have been sharing with fans since they got back home:

Mary Earps – Dragging Nike to hell for their feeble apology

Mary Earps

Credit: Instagram (@1maryearps)

The saga of Nike refusing to sell Mary Earps goalkeeper shirt just keeps going. Despite a petition with thousands of signatures and numerous statements from the Lionesses themselves, nothing has changed and fans have been homemaking shirts out of duct tape. It’s truly hell out there.

And yesterday Mary had something to say about Nike’s alleged apology for the monumental oversight. “Is this your version of an apology/taking accountability/a powerful statement of intent?” she questioned. This girl doesn’t take a break. Love to see it.

Ella Toone – Hanging out with her iconic Nana in Manchester

England Lionesses

Credit: Instagram (@ellatoone)

If you’re already an Ella Toone fan, the words “HELLO NAN, IT’S ELLA,” might mean something to you. Just one of the viral moments that’s made her the internet’s favourite Lioness. And since touching back down in Manchester, Ella reunited with her iconic Nan for a day out visiting her new mural.

Lucy Bronze – Reminiscing and showing off her Lego creations

Lucy Bronze England

Credit: Instagram (@lucybronze)

Lucy Bronze is one of the greatest footballers in the world, can speak fluent Spanish, and just recently picked up the skill of creating sculptures out of Lego. This woman is so impressive. And once she touched down back in the UK, Lucy shared some of her creations to Insta, including the cast of Spongebob SquarePants. Love.

Alex Greenwood – recovering from the biggest shiner ever

Alex Greenwood black eye

Credit: Instagram (@alexgreenwood5)

After sharing some stories walking around sunny London, Alex Greenwood took a selfie in the back of her cab to update fans on how her massive black eye – courtesy of Spain winger Salma Paralluelo’s knee – was coming along. “Healing nicely,” she wrote. Big, big, ouch.

Rachel Daly – hanging out with her dog

England team home

Credit: Instagram (@racheldaly3)

What heals heartbreak? Dogs. And Rachel Daly has been straight out on walks to shake off the pain.

Laura Coombs – also hanging out with her dog

Lionesses

Credit: Instagram (@lccoombs)

Also dealing with defeat through dog therapy is Laura Coombs who posted this adorable selfie with her “baby”. I can’t.

Katie Robinson – having scones with her mum

Lionesses

Credit: Instagram (@katierobinson_1)

So cute I could cry, Cornwall girl Katie Robinson has been hanging out with her mum and eating Scones. The heroes welcome you’d want, tbh.

Jordan Nobbs and Chloe Kelly – living it large in Ibiza

And quite possibly the most iconic post-World Cup agenda has come from Jordan Nobbs and Chloe Kelly who – rather than sticking around in the depressing English climate – went basically straight to Ibiza to have it large at O Beach club. As they should. Hopes and prayers Wayne Lineker leave them alone x

Related articles recommended by this writer:

• From Domino’s to degrees: Here’s everything the Lionesses did before footie fame

• ‘Hurting is an understatement’: Lionesses’ heartbreaking statements as they arrive home

• From team romances to sliding into DMs: Inside the love lives of England’s Lionesses

Featured image credit via Instagram