These are the universities with the most students who end up on Love Island

Time to move to the midlands!

Before Love Islanders worked to become the top influencers, dominating social media feeds across the UK, a lot of them were students grinding at university to make their parents proud.

While some Islanders go back to uni to finish their degree, a lot of them bin it off to pursue a career in being a celebrity and influencer, or some go back to the jobs they had before the villa.

All Love Islanders are from different parts of the UK, much like the universities they have attended, with some universities proving more popular than you’d expect. So which university is the most popular amongst Love Island contestants?

These are the UK universities that produce to most Love Island contestants.

7. Swansea University

In seventh place is Swansea Uni which has had two former Islanders walk through its halls. Love Island 2018 bombshell Rosie Williams studied law at Swansea University before completing her final year elsewhere.

After graduating, Rosie went onto the Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC) but changed her mind and switched to the Legal Practice Course (LPC) at The University of Law in Chester. So by the time she arrived on Love Island she was a fully qualified lawyer.

Paige Thorne is another Islander who attended Swansea. Paige studied to become a paramedic, and she later achieved her goals and worked all through the Covid-19 pandemic.

6. University of South Wales

Rosie’s back! Rosie Williams completed her final year of university at the University of South Wales.

Another Islander who attended the University of South Wales is Callum Macleod, who starred in the fifth series of the show. Callum studied pure Mathematics and gained a first class honours degree.

5. Loughborough University

One of our OG favourite Islanders, Camilla Thurlow, studied Sport and Exercise Science at Loughborough University. During one of her dates on the show, Camilla told Jamie she played lacrosse the most whilst at university.

Winter Love Island star Luke Trotman studied Banking, Finance and Management at Loughborough University, graduating in 2021. While at university, Luke played football for Loughborough’s first team.

4. Brunel University

Winter Love Islander Nas Majeed graduated from Brunel University with a first class honours degree in Sports Science in 2019. He was also given the Physiological Society Award whilst at Brunel.

Another winter Islander who studied at Brunel is Priscilla Anyabu. Priscilla studied International Business and graduated in 2018.

3. Oxford Brookes

You’d like way more Islanders went to Oxford Brookes because of the ~vibes~ but that couldn’t be further from the truth. Hugo Hammond and Chuggs Wallis both studied at Oxford Brookes at the same times.

Hugo graduated with a degree in Sports Coaching in 2019, while Chuggs graduated the following year with a 2:1 in Business and Management.

2. University of Nottingham

Before she appeared on winter Love Island 2020, Leanne Amaning graduated with a masters degree in Occupational Psychology from the University of Nottingham.

There seems to be a trend with winter Love Islanders and going to university, with Eva Zapico receiving a 2:1 degree in Business Management from the University of Nottingham.

Just months before appearing on Love Island 2022, Ikenna finished his degree at Nottingham Trent in Biomedical Science with a 2:1. Ikenna worked at the multinational as a Remote Primary Care Accounts Specialist, specialising in Cardiovascular Renal Metabolic work.

1. Birmingham City University

Kaz Kamwi studied a Birmingham City University where she received a degree in Sociology.

Casa Amor bombshell, and all round great guy, Lochan Nowacki graduated from Birmingham City University in August 2022. According to Reality Titbit, the finalist studied Business and Marketing.

Andre graduated from Birmingham City just weeks after he was dumped from the Love Island 2023 villa. Iconic tbh. According to his LinkedIn, Andre studied BSc Business Economics.

Just a walk across the city, 2021 Islander Aaron Francis received a degree in International Relations and Economics from the University of Birmingham in 2019.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.