Kai and Sanam are selling their Love Island final outfits to raise money for charity

They’re just so lovely!!

Love Island 2023 winners Kai and Sanam are selling the clothes they wore on the final on eBay and will be donating the money to children’s charity, Barnardo’s.

Kai and Sanam announced the wholesome news on their Instagram stories. Sanam’s gorgeous House of CB green dress has been listed on eBay for £100. Sanam posted a screenshot of the listing to her Instagram story and said: “100 per cent of the money will go to Barnardo’s to support the amazing work they are doing for so many amazing children and families.”

Kai’s blue Kith jacket has also been listed for £100 as a starting bid. He posted the listing and a link to it on his Instagram story and shared the same message as Sanam.

Love Island 2023 Kai and Sanam

In a video, Kai said: “We have decided to donate 100 per cent of the money made to Barnardo’s charity.” The couple said they chose Barnardo’s because of the work they do with vulnerable children and young people who are going through poverty and living in foster care. The eBay auction will last for 10 days.

Kai and Sanam won winter Love Island 2023 by a hue margin, with 44 per cent of the British public voting for them. They received 14 per cent more votes than Ron and Lana who came in second place.

The winning couple have recently said they will be doing all the work they can with young people and are hoping to use their platforms in that direction going forward.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.