Loosey LaDuca Let Loose remix

Get ready to Let Loose all over again, because a remix with Jan and Lemon is out THIS WEEK

The Loosening never ends

Just when you thought it was safe to go back online, Loosey LaDuca is about to make you Let Loose all over again as The Loosening reaches fever pitch thanks to an ALMIGHTY remix. When Lady Marmalade came out, it was formative. Gays everywhere were stuck in their seats as the slay washed over them and we watched Christina Aguilera, P!nk, Lil Kim and Mya serve us the serve of the century in a supergroup number to end all numbers. Then we had Bang Bang in the 2010s, the monstrous child of Jessie J, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj. And now, for the 2020s, we’ve got Loosey LaDuca, Jan and Lemon teaming up for the remix of gay viral banger Let Loose? It’s all too much to handle.

I mean, come on! The way they’re parodying the iconically shit single artwork for Bang Bang is truly the icing on the cake. The remix is titled Andrew’s Angels Edition after producer Andrew Barrett Cox – who produced Let Loose as well as Jan’s Jantasy and Lemon’s talent show song from UK Vs the World. He also made the absolute bop that was the theme tune for Cock Destroyers’ Slag Wars show – halcyon days.

Expect the Let Loose remix by Loosey LaDuca, Jan and Lemon to come out this week – and with Lemon dropping a verse on a track that’s already viral before her fire bars, this one is going to be an LGBTQ collapse.

RuPaul’s Drag Race season 15 continues to air exclusively in the UK on the streamer of all things drag, WOW Presents Plus. Subscribe here.

For all the latest reality TV news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.