Everything Raven says about the SK cheating allegations on Love Is Blind: After the Altar

‘It’s a blessing in disguise’

One year later from when love Is Blind season three wrapped and Netflix have just released the After the Altar special. Since season three aired we have had so much drama, especially in relation to SK and Raven – they were the rollercoaster couple of the season for sure.

Since all the cheating allegations surfaced surrounding SK, Raven has been pretty silent about it all. However in the After the Altar special she opened up. Here’s everything Raven said about the SK cheating speculation on Love Is Blind: After the Altar season three

So they actually got engaged again!!

via Netflix

After the Altar starts with SK and Raven happier than ever. SK says Raven makes him feel “unstoppable” and he doesn’t want to lose her. He then goes ring shopping and proposes to Raven on-camera with an elaborate rooftop proposal with flowers and candles.

However their engagement was short lived and ended after a few months. Raven goes on to share her side of the story, through tears telling the audience “it really sucks.” SK doesn’t appear on-camera to share his side of the story.

Raven says: “My world is completely different because SK cheated on me, and now our relationship is over. It’s so crazy to watch it back and remember my feelings then, and like, I was so happy. I really was so invested in the person that everyone saw and everyone loved. That’s the person that I saw and I loved everyday too, so to see everything that has happened since then is so hard because that was not the person I thought I was with. It’s a blessing in disguise. I still believe in love and I know that it’s coming for me.”

Three seasons of Love Is Blind are available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.