A huge party and SK proposes again: What’s coming in new Love Is Blind: After the Altar

Bartise and Nancy are friends now?!

I don’t think any of us are ready, because Netflix has given us a first look at Love Is Blind: After the Altar season three and it looks as though we’re all going to need a minute to come to terms with it all. The drama looks intense, and so much has happened you’d think the show was filmed 10 years ago.

Season three of Love Is Blind was one of the most dramatic of all time, and now we’re going to have a catch up with the cast to see how they’re getting on.There will be three, 45-minute episodes to see how the season three cast have been since the weddings and the reunion, and boy, there’s a lot to catch up on.

Since the weddings there has of course been the Raven and SK cheating scandal, plus last time we saw them Zanab and Cole were both in floods of tears. And, will these episodes finally be where Bartise gets served his dues? Here’s everything we know about Love Is Blind: After the Altar season three on Netflix.

Love Is Blind: After the Altar season three on Netflix

via Netflix

It’s time to catch up with the married couples!

Two of the five couples from this season made it down the aisle, so we’ll have a sit down with Colleen and Matt and Alexa and Brennon to find out how their marriages are getting on.

It looks like their lives are very different now. Colleen and Matt are embarking on married life in separate apartments, whilst Alexa and Brennon are loved up and talking babies.

We will get to hear about the current relationship statuses of the other cast members

via Netflix

As well as the married couples, the other cast members are all taking part in the new show – and they’ll clear up what’s going on in their love lives. In the trailer, Zanab says “my current relationship status is very single,” and it looks as though Cole is also single.

The Raven and SK cheating scandal will be addressed

via Netflix

Netflix has said love might be on the horizon for SK and Raven, who are giving their relationship another chance after he rejected her at the altar. But, we all know since then there’s been the whole cheating scandal, where multiple women came forward and said they’d been with SK whilst he was in a relationship with Raven. The couple announced they had split after this happened.

In the trailer for the new episodes, Raven can be seen saying “SK cheated on me and I had no idea”, but then she’s flashing a ring and SK has proposed again?!

via Netflix

The trailer for Love Is Blind: After the Altar makes it all a bit ambiguous as to what order all of this drama has unfolded, and the pair were spotted shopping together looking “cordial” after the cheating rumours and their split announcement, so who knows if it’s actually now that they’re giving things another go? We’ll have to wait and see!

Nancy and Bartise are friends now?!

via Netflix

Ummm, I don’t mean to alarm anyone but Nancy and Bartise are friends and have been meeting up since the show?! They are trying to make it work as friends, despite Nancy’s mother in the new trailer literally calling him a piece of shit. Feels.

Watch the trailer for Love Is Blind: After the Altar season three on Netflix here:

Inject it!

Love Is Blind: After the Altar season three will be available on Netflix from February 10th. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.