Love Is Blind’s SK and Raven announce they’ve split after cheating rumours

Multiple women have posted online claiming to have been in relationships with SK

Love Is Blind couple SK and Raven have announced they have split following cheating rumours circulating online in the past week. The couple didn’t get married on the Netflix show, but said at the reunion they were dating again.

However, they have both just released a statement on Instagram saying they are “saddened” to announce they have broken up, and this comes as cheating allegations have been thrown around online.

In the last week or so, a number of women have posted on TikTok claiming they were in a relationship with SK when he was engaged to Raven for the Netflix show. One woman posted on TikTok and said: “Put a finger down if you went on a date in April with a guy from Hinge and then you see that he’s actually on the show Love Is Blind, and that he met you after the show was filmed, but is still with the same girl right now.” She followed up the video with pictures of SK and alleged screenshots of their messages from one another.

via TikTok

Then, another woman posted claiming her “ex” had taken her on holiday to try and win her back, but it turned out he had a fiancée from a Netflix reality show. Her post claimed her ex’s relationship with his fiancée was all “fake” and for money. “Now you’re waiting for him to get exposed as the actual villain,” she said.

This woman then posted another video alleging she and SK started dating in 2019 and then broke up, but rekindled things on a trip to Ibiza during the summer of 2021, which would have been just after the filming of Love Is Blind season three.

SK and Raven from Love Is Blind season three announce they have split

via Instagram @pilatesbodyraven

Now, SK and Raven have posted a joint statement on Instagram announcing they have split up. “We are saddened to announce that we have decided to go our separate ways,” the post reads. “Due to on-going legal proceedings surrounding these allegations, we cannot provide additional details and ask that you please respect our privacy during this hard time.

“Thank you for following our love story and believing in us. This journey has forever shaped our lives and we are so grateful for everyone who has been a part of it. Your love and support means everything.”

Neither SK or Raven have confirmed or commented on any of the allegations yet.

Three seasons of Love Is Blind are currently available on Netflix. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.