SK cheating allegations

SK finally speaks out about cheating allegations and says he’s been ‘falsely misrepresented’

Multiple women have claimed they were dating him whilst he was with Raven on Love Is Blind

Love Is Blind season three’s SK has finally spoken out about the cheating allegations which have been made against him. In the past couple of weeks, multiple women have come forward and claimed they were dating SK whilst he was in a relationship with and engaged to Raven for the Netflix show.

Speaking on Instagram, SK has said he has been “falsely misrepresented” by the claims which have been made. “Dear LIB family, Raven and I left the Love Is Blind altar as single individuals who went back to dating other people,” he said. “While our journey back together hasn’t been straightforward, the unique emotional connection we developed from this experiment kept us together as friends, and helped rekindle our relationship after the fact.

“The allegations have been falsely misrepresented with malicious intent and we are actively pursing legal actions against some of the accusers involved. I am deeply sorry for the pain this has caused Raven, my family and everyone involved. Raven and I will continue to support each other and wish nothing but love.”

SK from Love Is Blind posts on Instagram about cheating allegations

via Instagram @sk4ever2

This week, SK and Raven announced they had split up, following a number of cheating allegations being made against him. Two women spoke out about being in relationships with SK at the same time he was with Raven, and then it was further reported a third woman also made claims against him.

Posting on Instagram, Jada Rice claimed she dated SK in 2019 and said she has “been silent until now”. She shared photos and videos of her and SK together and said she always knew SK was a “serial cheater”.

A woman called Hannah claimed she and SK started dating in 2019 and then broke up, but rekindled things on a trip to Ibiza during the summer of 2021, which would have been just after the filming of Love Is Blind season three. She claimed SK had told her he and Raven were just friends.

Raven is yet to formally comment on the cheating rumours, and when announcing their split they both said that for legal reasons, they would not comment. “We are saddened to announce that we have decided to go our separate ways,” they said in the post. “Due to on-going legal proceedings surrounding these allegations, we cannot provide additional details and ask that you please respect our privacy during this hard time.

“Thank you for following our love story and believing in us. This journey has forever shaped our lives and we are so grateful for everyone who has been a part of it. Your love and support means everything.”

Three seasons of Love Is Blind are currently available on Netflix. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.