Tilly Keeper Lady Phoebe YOU

Who is Tilly Keeper? Here’s all you need to know about the actress playing Lady Phoebe in YOU

Louise Mitchell is looking a little different here

The first part of season four of YOU has kicked off on Netflix and has introduced to number of new characters, who are a lot different from the Madre Linda clan. One of the new characters is Lady Phoebe, who is played by Tilly Keeper and she is a massive vibe, both Tilly and her character.

Lady Phoebe is described a suspicious socialite who takes a liking to Joe, who goes under the name Professor John Moore. Phoebe is “a young socialite who gets pulled into Joe’s orbit when he becomes enmeshed in her well-helled friend group in London.” Suspicions began to rise amongst Lady Phoebe and her friends when members of their group are found dead, but Joe isn’t the only murderer in town.

Tilly Keeper stars as Lady Phoebe, and there is a lot to know about this YOU newcomer. So while you figure out who the murderer is that isn’t Joe, here’s a rundown of everything you need to know about Tilly Keeper.

She is 25 years old from London

Tilly Keeper is an English actress from Westminster in London. Tilly attended the D&B Academy of Performing Arts School in Bromley and she also attended Bromley High School. Tilly’s passion for performing arts began when she was just four years old when she took ballet classes and she then joined an agency at just seven years old.

She is best known for her role in EastEnders

Tilly is best known for her role as Louise Mitchell in EastEnders. In December 2015, Tilly was cast in the role and later starred in the soap in January 2016. Her main storylines included being in a bus crash, getting caught in a fire, becoming pregnant at a young age and her father’s alcoholism. In January 2020, Tilly filmed her final scenes and left EastEnders.

Like her co-star Amy-Leigh Hickman, Tilly has some impressive acting credits to her name

Along with starring in EastEnders, Tilly has a few other acting credits to her name. After leaving EastEnders, Tilly starred in the BBC Three film Make Me Famous and in 2021, she starred alongside Amy-Leigh Hickman in the short film True Colours.

Tilly is playing the role of Lady Phoebe in YOU season four

In season four of YOU, viewers follow Joe undergo a new identity and finds himself in the middle of a murder mystery that he played no part in. Tilly describes her character as “Barbie meets a Duchess in the royal family.” She said: “She loves her pearls, but she loves to sparkle it up.”

via Netflix

When her character was announced, Lady Phoebe was first described as: “As sweet and kind as she Is rich, famous and chaotic. Phoebe’s every bikini wax has been documented by the tabloids she was 15 years old. An aristocratic socialist with an avid fan base, Phoebe’s true colours show when she’s alone with her friends.

“She’s a steadfast cheerleader, especially to American entrepreneur boyfriend Adam. She’s also a wild card: when misfortune strikes, will she rise to the occasion, or shatter?”

Tilly loves to travel and her vibey Instagram is an ode to that

Tilly’s Instagram is full of cool snaps of her on holiday and the most gorgeous sunsets. In one photo she is on holiday with her YOU co-star Amy-Leigh Hickman, who she was also in EastEnders with.

She is still good friends with her EastEnders co-stars

Tilly is still friends with people she was on EastEnders with, including Jasmine Armfield. When Jasmine announced she would be starring in a new play called Jumping The Shark, Tilly commented: “Very proud my girl”, with a heart emoji. She is also still friends with Shaheen Jafargholi and they both comment on each others Instagram posts.

Part one of season four of YOU is available to watch on Netflix now, with part two dropping on March 9th. For all the latest Netflix news, quizzes, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.