England World Cup 2022 squad WAGs

Meet the WAGs of this year’s England World Cup squad who are hoping to bring football home

This is not a drill, Mason Mount is single!!!

The England World Cup 2022 squad is preparing to make their country proud and finally bring football home as they prepare to take on France in the quarter finals. Along with the World Cup squad comes their wives and girlfriends who have been cheering them on all the way in Qatar or from the comfort of their TVs in their homes in England.

There has been a lot of controversy surround the World Cup this year, with many people boycotting this year’s games due to the human rights issues in the country. Fans have decided to boycott the games due to corruption allegations, poor working conditions, the treatment of women as well as it being unsafe to be LGBTQ+ in Qatar.

Out of the 26-man squad, 20 of the footballers are confirmed to be in relationships, but luckily for some, Mason Mount isn’t one of them. While you get your red and white face paint ready to support the Three Lions, meet the WAGs of the England World Cup 2022 squad:

Sasha Attwood – Jack Grealish’s girlfriend

Model Sasha Attwood is Jack Grealish’s girlfriend and the pair are childhood sweethearts. Sasha has worked with a number of brands including L’Oreal. She signed with the beauty brand in early 2022 and was set to become a multi-millionaire. In 2021, Sasha also signed a deal with Boohoo and joined Elite Models, a top modelling agency which also manages Kendall Jenner.

Rebecca Cooke – Phil Foden’s girlfriend

Rebecca Cooke and Phil Foden have known each other since they were in school together, but it isn’t known when they became officially a couple. When Foden was 18 years old, he had his first child with Rebecca and in April 2021, the couple announced they were expecting their second child. The pair live in a £2 million mansion in the Bramhall area of Manchester.

Lucia Loi – Marcus Rashford’s fiancée

Manchester United star Marcus Rashford is engaged to Manchester Uni business graduate Lucia Loi. In May 2022, Rashford shared the most wholesome photos of their engagement after he flew Lucia out to the US on the last day of the season. The childhood sweethearts have known each other since they were 15 years old, and they have been dating for reportedly nine years.

Lucia has been spotted supporting Rashford in the standards at a number of games and she enjoys travelling, fitness, art and cooking, according to her Instagram.

Fern Maguire – Harry Maguire’s wife

Harry Maguire and his wife Fern Maguire tied the knot in June 2022, after being in a relationship for 10 years. Fern graduated with a first class honours in physiotherapy from Sheffield Hallam University in 2017, with Maguire by her side. The two first met when Harry was 18 and played for Sheffield United’s youth team and they now have two children together.

Fern boasts an impressive 100,000 Instagram followers and often shares photos at fancy restaurants and adorable pictures of her and Harry at sporting events. Their wedding photos are unmatched and the most wholesome set of pictures you’ll ever see.

Megan Pickford – Jordan Pickford’s wife

Megan Davison, now Pickford, met the Everton goalie when they were teenagers and have been dating since she was 14 and he was 16 after they met in high school. Megan and Jordan have a son called Arlo together and got married in March 2020. The 26-year-old studied at the University of Sunderland and graduated in 2019.

Kennedy Alexa – James Maddison’s girlfriend

Kennedy Alexa is dating Leicester City footballer James Maddison, and it is thought they have been together since 2020. Kennedy is a model and while living in Los Angeles, she modelled for the likes of Princess Polly and Montce. In 2021, Alexa and Maddison welcomed their first child, and Kennedy has said she loves her “little family”.

Kennedy has almost 60,000 followers on Instagram and along with gorgeous selfies, Kennedy shares cute pictures of her and James, along with their son.

Paige Milian – Raheem Sterling’s fiancée

Paige Milian is a successful property developer and has always shown her support for Sterling’s football career. Paige and Raheem have been together since they were teenagers and have been engaged since 2018. The pair had to postpone their wedding plans due to the Covid-19 restrictions. Together, Paige and Raheem have two sons, Thiago and Thai-Cruz.

Annie Kilner – Kyle Walker’s wife

Annie Kilner is another one of the England World Cup 2022 squad WAGs, who will be supporting her husband during the games. Kyle Walker met his wife Annie Kilner when he was 18 while he was playing for Sheffield United. The two have had a rocky relationship over the years with them having split on multiple occasions. However in June 2020, it was reported that Kyle had proposed to Annie and they got married in November 2021 after 12 years together and they are parents to Roman, Riaan and Reign. Annie’s Instagram is private but has over 25,000 followers. Her bio simply reads: “Mummy to three Kings”.

Lauren Fryer – Declan Rice’s girlfriend

West Ham footballer Declan Rice is in a relationship with his childhood sweetheart, Lauren Fryer. They have been together for seven years and during the summer, Lauren gave birth to their son Jude and Rice revealed the news in a new tattoo on his arm. Despite keeping their relationship fairly private, they often gush over each other on social media. When Declan won Young Player of the Year at the London Football Awards, Lauren said: “Couldn’t be more proud of my Dec winning young player of the year. You deserve everything and more.”

Anouska Santos – Luke Shaw’s girlfriend

Anouska Santos and Luke Shaw are said to have been together since before 2017 and they have two children together, Reign and Storie. Anouska is a fashion blogger, who boasts an impressive 52,000 followers on Instagram and she is often spotted at Old Trafford, supporting her partner.

Katie Goodland – Harry Kane’s wife

One relationship we all strive to have is Harry Kane and Katie Goodland’s. Harry and Katie met as children at school together and have been married since 2019. The childhood sweethearts have three children together, with their first being born in 2017. Katie is an active supporter of her husband and the England squad, and regularly shares her support on Instagram.

Anna Modler – Eric Dier’s fiancée

Eric Dier and model Anna Modler have been engaged since November 2022, just two months after it was reported they were in a relationship. According to the Daily Star, Anna and Eric met through mutual friends and they have gone from strength to strength ever since. Anna is often pictured at Spurs games, showing her support for Eric and the team.

Georgina Irwin – Aaron Ramsdale’s fiancée

Arsenal footballer Aaron Ramsdale is engaged to Georgina Irwin, and they have been since August 2022. Georgina is an air hostess for British Airways, and also co-owns sportswear brand Gymnetix. As expected, Georgina has travelled the world and has shared photos on her Instagram page in South Africa and the Bahamas.

Charlotte Trippier – Kieran Trippier’s wife

Newcastle defender Kieran Tripper has three children with his wife Charlotte, and they have been married since June 2016.

Olivia Naylor – John Stones’ girlfriend

Olivia Naylor met John Stones in a nightclub and as they say, the rest is history. The 31-year-old beautician has a successful business in Manchester and has her own beauty salon in Cheshire. In October 2022, it was reported that the couple were expecting their first child together.

Tolami Benson – Bukayo Saka’s girlfriend

Another one of the England World Cup 2022 squad WAGs is Tolami Benson. Bukayo Saka has kept his relationship under wraps but his girlfriend Tolami Benson has been pictured supporting her London boy in Qatar during England’s first match against Iran. Benson is 22 years old, just one year older than Saka. It is thought the two have been dating since 2020 but have kept their relationship a secret. To be even more secretive, they don’t even follow each other on Instagram!

Shannon Horlock – Nick Pope’s girlfriend

Shannon Horlock has been in a relationship with England squad member Nick Pope since 2013. Like many of the other WAGs, Shannon keeps a low profile and isn’t often pictured in public, but the two had a daughter together in 2019.

Milly Adams – Ben White’s fiancée

Influencer Milly Adams has been engaged to Arsenal footballer Ben White since June 2022, after the footballer proposed while they were on holiday together. After the two went public, a source said: “Ben and Milly are totally smitten with each other.”

Ashleigh Behan – Kalvin Phillips’ girlfriend

Another one of the England World Cup 2022 squad WAGs is Ashleigh Behan.Kalvin Phillips and Ashleigh Behan have been in a relationship for 12 years, after Kalvin shared with his followers he spent his 11th Valentine’s Day with Ashleigh in 2021. Ashleigh is a makeup artist from Leeds and specialises in bridal and special effects makeup. Despite not having any children, they couple have two dogs together.

Amie Coady – Conor Coady’s wife

Conor and Amie began dating when they were teenagers and have kept a very low profile when it comes to their relationship. Not much is known about Amie, with even their wedding dating being unknown to the public. However, Amie does share wholesome pictures of her and Conor to her Instagram.

Aine May – Conor Gallagher’s girlfriend

Conor Gallagher and Aine May have been in a relationship for three years. Aine is an Irish model and professional dancer who shares her life on Instagram regularly. The dancer has an impressive following on social media, with 32,000 followers on Instagram. Aine is represented by Pulse Model Agency, which also represents a number of different models and influencers.