‘Bish n Chips’: Love Island’s Luca Bish has joined YouTube and quit his fishmonger job

The logo is a fish shaped microphone ffs

Love Island’s Luca Bish has revealed he’s ditching his fishmonger career for his new YouTube channel, The Bish n Chips Show.

The 23-year-old Love Island runner up recently made his relationship with Gemma Owen official in a video that was, quite frankly, very over the top.

Last night he promoted his new YouTube account which already has a subscriber count over 5,000.

He even has given his channel, Bish n Chips a new fish-shaped microphone icon. He’s yet to post anything but he did say something coming soon. It’s not been revealed what type of content he will be sharing but fans are convinced it’s fish related.

Fans on Twitter aren’t too impressed, one person said: “He’s so posh I don’t think he’s every had proper fish and chips from the chippy“.

Someone else quote tweeted the post above and said: “Just when you thought things couldn’t get any worse.” Another person said the YouTube channel was a “public offence“. Someone else said Luca Bish is destined to be “the next Andrew Tate when he starts that podcast.”

One person said Luca is “so desperate” to be famous. However on the other side, some hardcore fan accounts are very pleased to see Luca make the career move. One account on Twitter which goes by the handle @Lemma4ever_ screenshotted Luca’s post and promoted it to their 487 followers.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.