The Love Island 2022 cast are already scraping the barrel and using Cameo

£56 to wish me happy birthday seems a bit steep

It’s happened: The Love Island 2022 cast are already heading to Cameo in a desperate attempt to hold on to some fame and make money. Yep, the Islanders are charging for personalised videos and some of them are dangerously expensive.

From actual finalists this year, to irrelevant people who flashed on the screen during Casa Amor never to be seen again, a fair few of them from this year are now on the site. So here’s a rundown of who from the Love Island 2022 cast is now on Cameo, and yes, just how much they have the cheek of charging.

Dami Hope

The cast of Love Island 2022 who are on Cameo

via Instagram @damihope

Yes, Dami is on Cameo. You’d think he’d be quite busy after nearly winning the show, but instead he’s charging £34 for a personalised video.

Charlie Radnedge

via Instagram @charlieradnedge

Charlie might not have been on the show long, but he’s actually one of the most expensive people on Cameo from the cast this year. His videos start from £39.

Coco Lodge

via Instagram @coco_lodge

We all know why Coco Lodge is the most expensive of all the Islanders on Cameo. It’s because you can ask her to say I licked her tit or whatever, isn’t it? She’s charging £56 and tbh, I’d pay it.

Ikenna Ekwonna

via Instagram @ikenna._

Ikenna was an OG Islander this year, but this hasn’t stopped him from needing Cameo to get some extra traction. He’s currently charging £26.

Billy Brown

via Instagram @billybrown11

Nobody should be surprised that Billy ‘It’s just banter’ Brown is on Cameo. He is going to rinse Love Island fame for all it’s worth. He’s charging £34 and has done loads of videos. He’s had all five star reviews, including someone thanking him for his “pep talk” saying it was “just what I needed” and a “push I needed to make decisions”.

Liam Llewellyn

via Instagram @_liamllewellyn

Liam was the first to leave the show this year, walking out the villa. If you’re missing him, you can pay £34 for a video and he might even say “Love Island bayyybeee” if you ask nicely.

Jack Keating

via Instagram @jackkeating11

Someone please explain to me why Jack Keating from Casa Amor is one of the most expensive people from Love Island 2022 on Cameo. He charges £43 for a video, which unless he gets his dad Ronan on for a quick sing-song, feels like daylight robbery.

Chyna Mills

via Instagram @chymills_

Chyna’s also on Cameo, charging a pretty average £26.

Reece Ford

via Instagram @_reeceford

£40, Reece? £40? Come on now.

George Tasker

via Instagram @georgetasker__

Sorry, but we love a humble king. George knows nobody remembers him from the show. £13 for a video? Sure. I’ll take two x

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.