This is where all the cast of Love Island 2022 went to university

Oh to be this smart and good looking x

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again – right now it is statistically more difficult to get on to Love Island than it is to go to a top university in the UK. But for a very, very few select people they have defied all odds, done the impossible, beaten science, outsmarted us all and shown us all up – because yep, they’ve only gone and done both. On Love Island 2022, there are a fair few Islanders who also went to university.

Some of the cast members are still studying, whilst others graduated in a range of subjects such as science and dance. Here are all the Islanders in the cast of Love Island 2022 who went to university, and where and what they studied.

Paige Thorne

Where the cast of Love Island 2022 went to university and the degrees they studied

via Instagram @paigethornex

Paige is Welsh, and became a paramedic after graduating with a degree in Paramedic Science. She qualified six months before the outbreak of Covid. By the looks of her graduation pictures, she went to Swansea University.

Dami Hope

via Instagram @damihope

Dami went to Liverpool Hope University, where he studied to become a Senior Microbiologist.

Liam Llewellyn

via Instagram @liamllew_

Liam is currently studying for a Master’s in Strength and Conditioning at Cardiff Met. He graduated from the same university in 2020, and has continued to study there for his MSc.

Tasha Ghouri

via Instagram @tashaghouri

It’s not clear where Tasha went to uni, but she studied at a performing arts college before getting into a dance university. She describes uni as the place where she “really started to spread my wings”.

Ikenna Ekwonna

via Instagram @ikenna._

In April of this year, Ikenna posted on Instagram to say he had finished a degree at Nottingham Trent in Biomedical Science with a 2:1. All he had to say was: “Tough time neva last”. Feels.

Ekin-Su Cülcüloglu

via Instagram @ekinsuofficial

Ekin-Su has joined Love Island 2022 as a bombshell, and before the villa went to uni at The University of Central Lancashire (UCLAN). It’s believed she studied performing arts, and a video of one of her uni projects has resurfaced. As part of her degree, Ekin-Su created a reality TV show called “Lancashore” following the lives of students. From when the posts were uploaded, which were apparently in her first year, it looks as though she started at uni in 2012.

Yep, a little bit iconic.

Jay Younger

via Instagram @jayyounger_

Right now, Jay is working as an Investment Analyst. He studied economics and finance at Herriot-Watt University and graduated with a first class honours in 2017.

Danica Taylor

via Instagram @_danicataylor

Danica Taylor is 21 and a dancer from Leicester. She’s just finished uni and has a degree in dance.

Charlie Radnedge

via Instagram @charlieradnedge

According to his LinkedIn, Charlie studied at Newcastle University from 2013 to 2016. He was part of the rugby club when he was there. After uni, he spent a year doing a Master’s in Real Estate at Henley Business School. He might deny being posh, but before his degree, Charlie went to The Oratory School in Oxfordshire, which is a fancy boarding school with current fees of up to £13k per term.

Love Island 2022 continues on ITV2 at 9pm tonight. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.