Bombshell alert! Actress Ekin-Su is the latest addition to the Love Island 2022 villa

She’s an influencer too, and already has over 350k followers

Last night, Love Island announced there was going to be TWO new bombshells entering the villa – Ekin-Su and Afia. When the bombshells start getting thrown into the mix, the drama starts to heat up.

Ekin-Su is about to become a face we know very well. So, here’s everything you need to know about Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu, as she steps into the Love Island 2022 villa.

Profile of new Love Island 2022 bombshell Islander Ekin-Su

Ekin-Su in her Love Island 2022 promo shoot

New Love Island bombshell Ekin-Su is 27 and based in Essex

Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu has been revealed as a Love Island bombshell and she is 27-years-old and based in Essex. This makes her one of the older cast members in the villa at the moment. When asked why she wants to be on Love Island, she said: “I’m looking for that real genuine spark and they just see me as me. I think the concept of the show brings back true and raw feelings.”

She’s an actress and influencer

Ekin-Su is Turkish, and has starred in a Turkish TV series called Kuzey Yildizi. She also works as an influencer and has done collabs with brands such as FashionNova.

via Instagram @ekinsuofficial

Ekin-Su was rumoured for Love Island this year, before the show began

If you thought she looked a bit familiar, that’s because Ekin-Su was among the rumoured cast list before Love Island had even begun. At the time, a source close to the show told The Sun: “Ekin-Su is the perfect contestant to get viewers tuning in this summer. Not only is she beautiful, she’s also used to being on TV and moves in showbiz circles so she’s sure to bring fireworks. She’ll have no shortage of guys after her in the villa, that’s for sure.”

via Instagram @ekinsuofficial

‘I’m quite picky and I’m not just looking for looks’

When asked why she thinks she’s single, Ekin-Su said: “Partially because I’m quite picky and I’m not just looking for looks, I’m looking for brains! I’m looking for someone with intelligence, someone who can have good chats. Nothing like cockiness! I’m looking for a serious man and a serious relationship.”

She has over 350k Instagram followers

via Instagram @ekinsuofficial

Probably down to her being an actress and influencer before the show, but Ekin-Su already has a huge following on Instagram. She posts loads of pictures of her travelling, selfies and her out for dinner and drinks. She’s followed on Instagram by TOWIE stars Pete Wicks and James Locke, as well as Wayne Lineker and Piers Morgan’s son, Spencer. Her handle is @ekinsuofficial.

Love Island 2022 is on ITV2 at 9pm and previous episodes are available on the ITVHub. For all the latest Love Island news, memes, quizzes and gossip – follow The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.