This actress and influencer is the latest contestant rumoured for Love Island 2022

She already has 345k Instagram followers

Love Island 2022 bosses have set their eyes on another contestant for the new series, this time being actress and influencer Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu. She’s apparently been “lined-up” for the series this summer after producers “made a beeline” to get her involved.

Ekin-Su is from Turkey, and currently splits her time between London and Istanbul. She’s an actress, and has starred in a Turkish TV series called Kuzey Yildizi. She already has 345k followers on Instagram and does collabs with brands such as FashionNova.

Latest rumoured contestant for Love Island 2022 is Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu

via Instagram @ekinsuofficial

Ahead of potentially heading to the Love Island 2022 villa, Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu already has a number of celeb connections. She’s followed on Instagram by TOWIE stars Pete Wicks and James Locke, as well as Wayne Lineker and Piers Morgan’s son, Spencer.

A source close to the show told The Sun: “Ekin-Su is the perfect contestant to get viewers tuning in this summer. Not only is she beautiful, she’s also used to being on TV and moves in showbiz circles so she’s sure to bring fireworks. She’ll have no shortage of guys after her in the villa, that’s for sure.”

via Instagram @ekinsuofficial

Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu joins the growing list of rumoured contestants for the Love Island 2022 villa. Brad McDermott was the first guy rumoured to be taking part in the show, and yes, he’s the brother of Love Island 2018’s Zara McDermott. Before him, the first rumoured contestant was revealed as 22-year-old beautician, Sophie Draper. Sophie is from Nottingham and used to date Premiership footballer Matty Cash.

via Instagram @ekinsuofficial

Love Island 2022 is believed to kick-off on Monday 6th June. It will be the longest ever series and in a whole new villa.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip, and rumours about the 2022 series – follow The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.