Ranked: These are officially the tallest contestants Love Island has ever had

This year has been a *very* tall year

When new bombshell Liam Reardon entered the Love Island 2021 villa one of the first things he shared with his date was that he’s 6ft6. The nation was shook. There’s just something about the guys in the villa that means you can never quite grasp how tall they actually are, you have to desperately try and guess through how much tall energy they give off. But despite Liam having a pretty impressive height, he’s still not the tallest of all the Love Island contestants there have ever been.

I’m not giving away any prizes for a guess at who the tallest Islander to ever grace the villa has been, because I’m pretty sure you have a good idea in your head. The tallest Love Island girl looks like it was Arabella Chi, who was in the season five villa, standing at 5ft10 and a half. The rest of the ranking is all guys, so here are the tallest Love Island contestants there have ever been.

9. Brad McClelland – 6ft2

Brad McClelland height

via ITV

This year’s villa has a fair few guys who are extremely tall. Kicking them off is labourer Brad, who is 6ft2 in height.

8. Aaron Francis – 6ft2

Aaron Francis height: The tallest Love Island contestants and Islanders ever

via ITV

2021 Islander and VIP events host, Aaron Francis, stands at 6ft2. He’s 24, and right now is the equal second tallest guy in the most recent series.

7. Connagh Howard – 6ft2

Connagh Howard

via ITV

Winter Islander Connagh is a model, so it’s no surprise he’s blessed in the height department. When he entered the villa he described himself as “goofy, laid-back and compassionate” and rated himself as an 8.5. He said he believed his jaw line was his best feature – not the fact that he’s 6ft2.

6. Jack Fowler – 6ft3

Jack Fowler height: The tallest Love Island contestants and Islanders ever

via ITV

I’m a little shocked that Jack Fowler is this tall? I mean, he did look tall in the villa but something about him just didn’t give me this vibe? He towered over the other season four Islanders, at 6ft3.

5. Danny Williams – 6ft5

Danny Williams height: The tallest Love Island contestants and Islanders ever

via ITV

Danny Williams was the second tallest season five Islander, standing at 6ft5. For a while he was coupled up with Arabella, who together would have been the tallest Love Island couple the villa has ever seen.

4. Theo Campbell – 6ft5

Theo Campbell height: The tallest Love Island contestants and Islanders ever

via ITV

Theo is a professional athlete, so again it’s not a huge surprise he’s in the top three here. I think Jonny made it pretty obvious that Theo towered over the other season three Islanders when he uttered the chaotic words “I wasn’t given a lot of choice because of a certain gigantic bellend” during a recoupling when Theo chose Tyla.

3. Tyler Cruickshank – 6ft5

Tyler Love Island height

via ITV

New boy Tyler walked in with the two other bombshells, Abigail and Georgia, and it was clear he is a man mountain. Straight away, in a pure display of masculinity, he was back to back with fellow tall Islander, Liam Reardon, who he is just shorter than.

2. Liam Reardon – 6ft6

Liam Reardon height: The tallest Love Island contestants and Islanders ever

via ITV

Liam Reardon has just joined the 2021 villa, and one of the first topics of conversation he had was about his height – which he probably gets a lot. He revealed that he’s 6ft6, which brings him just short (literally) of the top spot of the tallest Islander ever. The bricklayer said in his initial interview with ITV: “I’m too tall to be a bricklayer, so I’d like to down tools and do a bit of property development.” As well as being ridiculously tall, he’s also only 21-years-old. Can you believe it?!

1. Ovie Soko – 6ft7

Ovie Soko height: The tallest Love Island contestants and Islanders ever

via ITV

No prizes for guessing who comes in the top spot out of all the tallest Love Island contestants ever. Yep, it’s 2019 Islander, mega-tall, mega-hunk basketball player Ovie Soko. Is there any ranking this man isn’t top of? Height? Legend status? The ranking of my heart? He has them all.

Love Island 2021 continues on ITV2 at 9pm tonight. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.