Say ‘I do’ to these 35 wild memes from the Love Is Blind season two weddings

This is now a Deepti stan account

Woah, can we all take a minute to appreciate that finale episode? I’m still catching my breath and coming to terms with it all. It was an absolute mess, with couples we thought were set saying “I do not” and drama all over the place. So, naturally, there have been countless memes reacting to the carnage that was the Love Is Blind season two weddings, and they are too good to skip over.

Deepti choosing herself was nothing short of beautiful, she is a moment and is the hero of the entire season. Whilst Shayne and Natalie provided the heartbreak we didn’t see coming, and who knew I’d be so invested in Mallory and Sal and now want nothing but happiness for them both? Plus, can we all just take a moment to reflect on Nick? I have never seen a man so sweaty, that was a yes I did NOT see coming, and I don’t think his sweat glands did either.

Here are all the best memes and reactions to the weddings in season two of Love Is Blind on Netflix.

1. I feel like a proud parent x

2. I let out actual tears

3. I adore her end of

4. I have never seen a man sweat so much in all my life?!

5. Well, this is a bit awkward

6. Chaos!!!

The best memes and reactions to the weddings finale episode of Love Is Blind season two on Netflix

7. Love love love

8. Here’s to her!!!

9. We know you’re crying hun

10. God love him

11. Looool why was he even slightly surprised?

12. A mess!!!

13. GET. IT.

14. Preach

15. And right now, I honestly can’t decide

16. I still can’t believe his reaction

17. She’s waiting x

18. Things you love to see!

19. THEE moment

20. I need ALL the gossip

21. Iconic

22. Alexa, define ‘man child’

23. THAT death stare

24. Looool true though

25. The true stars

26. They are everything

27. Still shocked he didn’t see that one coming

28. Truth!!

29. She’s never run so quick!!!

30. They couldn’t hide it in their faces, at all

31. Ok, they are made for each other

32. Looool stop

33. WHAT A WASTE OF A DAY

34. Fomo x

35. I NEED IT RIGHT NOW

Season two of Love Is Blind is available on Netflix now. The reunion episode is released on Netflix on Friday, March 4th. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.