Love Is Blind star Deepti’s brother calls Shake a ‘loser’ and a ‘clown’ in savage rant

‘We welcomed you into our home and you saw it as an opportunity for clout’

Deepti’s brother has posted a savage rant about Shake, following the Love Is Blind season two weddings episode. In the finale, Deepti chose herself and turned Shake down because of how unsure he had been about her throughout the process. Shake then tried to play it off cool, as if he was completely unfazed, but we could all see inside he was crying. It was peak cringe TV.

But now, Deepti’s brother Sunny has anything but held back over how he feels about the situation, posting a huge rant on Instagram in a mutual post on his and his wife’s pages. “Swipe to read our perspective. Thanks again for everyone’s messages and support,” the post is captioned. “Oooh what a rollercoaster of a season,” he began. “Deepu, we are SO incredibly proud of you! We’ve witnessed you grow into such an incredible and beautiful woman; you’ve inspired so many people to realise their self worth and demand what they deserve and settle for nothing less.”

Love Is Blind star Deepti Vempati's brother has posted a rant about Shake following the wedding episode

via Instagram @sunnyvmpt

The post goes on to call Shake a clown and thank everyone else who has supported his sister. “We wish you didn’t pick that [clown emoji] but despite his childishness, you carried yourself with grace and continued to see the good in people,” the post continued. “We’re so damn proud to call you our baby sister, and know we’re there for you always.

“Thank you everyone for their incredible support. We really do appreciate all the kind messages and we don’t take it for granted. We’ve read way too many tweets, and scrolled through way too many Reddit threads and Deepu is lucky to have such a massive support system; we are very thankful to all of you.”

Sunny goes on to say he is here to defend his sister, and that Shake is a “loser” who “minimised his sister’s life” with “awful and cringeworthy comments”. “Now normally I don’t get involved in drama but I’mma defend my sister here,” he said. “Shake, bruh, you’re a loser. You minimised my sister’s life by making some awful and cringeworthy comments about her. You made these statements knowing your own mom would one day watch it; my parents and my entire family had to sit through you talking behind my sister’s back about insecurities she fought her entire life.

“Despite your comments on and off camera about her body, she continued to only ever be supportive of you, despite our best efforts to convince her to see through your BS. THAT’S the person she is.”

via Instagram @sunnyvmpt

The post concluded: “In spite of your your best efforts to pretend this was all fictional and it was because of the ‘edit’, no one forced you to say those words. We welcomed you into our home, and you saw it as an opportunity for clout; so forgive me if I’m not sympathetic towards you and the hate you’re receiving. Good luck with the rest of your life and stay the fuck away from my sister.”

Sharing the post on her Instagram story, Deepti wrote: “The love and support from my family is unmatched.” YIKES.

Season two of Love Is Blind is available on Netflix now. The reunion episode is released on Netflix on Friday, March 4th. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.