Love Is Blind: Shayne says he is ‘remorseful’ and ‘will never stop loving’ Natalie

He also said he never has, and never will, have a romantic relationship with Shaina

By now, you’ll have seen the final episode of season two of Love Is Blind, and if you haven’t, you might want to look away. It was heartbreak central. Spoiler: It ended in Natalie saying no to Shayne and leaving him at the altar. But now he’s posted about how he’ll always love her and is sorry for what we saw unfold on their wedding day. He’s also hinted it might not be over for the two of them.

Shayne and Natalie had a rocky start as a couple on the show, with Shayne being one of the people we weren’t sure about, because he was a bit of a wild one and had been chatting to Shaina too. However by the second bunch of episodes they were one of everyone’s favourite couples – Shayne was chaos, but Natalie mellowed him out and they looked pretty certain together. However, when it came to the wedding day the worst happened, and Natalie spoke to him about a fight they had the day before, and said Shayne had told her he hated her and she was the worst thing that had ever happened to him. It was a shocking twist, but we understood why she had said no.

But now, Shayne has posted an extremely cute Instagram post all about her, saying he is still in love with her and doesn’t know if their relationship is over. He also addressed any rumours that he and Shaina have seen each other or dated since the show was filmed.

Shayne Jansen from season two of Love Is Blind posts about love for Natalie

via Instagram @shaynejansen

“Natalie Mina Lee. Where do I start?” he began. “This journey with you will be something I’ll never forget. It was easily the best time of my life and I would do it all over again knowing I get to spend more time with you. From our first date eating In-N-Out and you getting both milkshakes to our walks around Grant Park. You are the most beautiful soul and you really brought out the best in me as a man.”

He continues by saying he is sorry about what we saw playing out on their wedding day. “As a man watching our story over again I’m remorseful for my actions and all I can do is learn from them to be a better man,” he added. “I’m proud of being vulnerable and being as genuine as possible. I don’t know what’s next for us but I do know that I will never stop loving you.

“To put some other rumours to rest, Shaina and I are cordial and have hung out in group gatherings with the cast (with Natalie), but we have never had nor will ever have a romantic relationship. I wish her all the best.”

via Instagram @shaynejansen

Natalie replied in the comments: “You are a better man ❤️”. The post was filled with cute pictures of them together, including one of them together overlooking a beach, one of them getting food where Natalie is showing off her engagement ring and another of Natalie kissing his cheek.

So, are they getting back together? I need the reunion now!

Season two of Love Is Blind is available on Netflix now. The reunion episode is released on Netflix on Friday, March 4th. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.