Molly-Mae PLT documentary

PLT is creating an entire documentary about Molly-Mae’s Creative Director job

Molly-Mae has made more career announcements in 2022 than I’ve had hot dinners

Molly-Mae has said PrettyLittleThing is creating an entire documentary about her Creative Director job and will show a look behind the scenes of what it’s like for her at PLT.

The 22-year-old ex-Love Island star recently held a fashion event in London showcasing her new designs on PLT. She confirmed she’s bringing out the documentary to go alongside PLT’s first fashion show.

Since becoming Creative Director of PLT UK and EU, Molly-Mae has been relentless. She has pulled out more announcements than I’ve had hot dinners in 2022 and this most recent one is the icing on the cake.

Molly-Mae told the Daily Star: “I haven’t started my own vlog yet, but I’ll definitely be taking everyone behind the scenes. We’ve actually been working on a documentary as well.” She confirmed it’ll only be for PLT socials but that’s something she’s wanted to do as Creative Director. She’s apparently said PLT needs to use YouTube more and take people behind the scenes.”

She continued: “PrettyLittleThing is such a young and current business, we want girls to feel like they’re a part of the brand and the family. So we’re really excited about this BTS documentary. We’ve been working really hard on it.”

This announcement comes after protestors gathered outside her fashion show and she announced her first memoir at the ripe old age of 22. If the documentary isn’t a 24-hour live stream then I don’t care for it.