The Tinder Swindler Simon Leviev is planning his own show where women fight to date him

He also has plans to write a book and host a podcast

He’s definitely a man with money on his mind, and it’s looking as though The Tinder Swindler Simon Leviev is planning on cashing in on his new found fame with plans of a dating show, podcast and book all in the pipeline. He is said to be attempting to crack Hollywood in a new career, since bagging a manager after the Netflix film.

Yesterday, Simon Leviev revealed he had access to his Instagram account back, after it had been hacked shortly after the Netflix film was released. He has posted some updates, including saying his time since the documentary has not been easy. “The past few days was not easy for me,” he said. “Thank you all for your love and support. I will keep fighting as I always did.”

He also updated his bio to include an email address for a new manager, which is reportedly Gina Rodriguez, the CEO of Gitoni Inc. Through his new manager, he is said to be trying to launch a new entertainment career in Hollywood. Sources close to Simon told TMZ he wants to write a book, star on a dating show and host a dating podcast.

The Tinder Swindler Simon Leviev has a new manager and now wants his own dating show and podcast

via Instagram

The potential dating show with Simon Leviev will reportedly see women compete to go on dates with him, and he wants his own podcast to share his dos and don’ts of dating. Simon is said to want to clear his name after the “global smear campaign” from the documentary.

The Tinder Swindler was released earlier this month and tells the story of the women who fell victim to Simon Leviev. Simon, real name Shimon Hayut, posed as the son of billionaire Lev Leviev. In the film, Cecilie Fjellhøy, Pernilla Sjoholm and Ayleen Charlotte speak of how much they lost whilst being conned by Shimon Hayut – Cecilie is said to have sent him over £200,000 whilst Ayleen lent him £100,000. The films states Leviev stole around $10million (£7.4million) from his victims, all over the world.

I guess we’ll have to watch this space for what he gets up to next.

The Tinder Swindler is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.