Everywhere from Emily In Paris you can actually visit, to live your best Emily Cooper life

Brb moving to France without knowing any French xx

Season two of Emily In Paris is here – Emily Cooper is back again, navigating her chaotic love life in Paris (obvs), all whilst knowing next to no French and being what is possibly the world’s worst social media manager. But the show is also full of all the trash you could ever dream of, and it turns out you can actually visit a whole load of real life filming locations from season two, so you can live your best Emily Cooper life in Paris and around France.

Travel experts at WeThrift and youth travel operator Contiki have both put together lists of all the places from the hit Netflix show you can actually visit in real life. Here are all the filming locations you can visit from Emily In Paris season two:

The Louvre, Jardin des Tuileries and Le Café Marly

The Louvre is one of the most famous museums in Paris, home to the Mona Lisa, and is next to Jardin des Tuileries where we see Emily running in the series.

via Netflix

Le Café Marly is an upscale restaurant with stunning views of the Louvre and its iconic glass pyramid. We see it multiple times in the series, including when Emily, Camille and Sylvie go for lunch at the start of season two. You can see the sights, sip a boujee cocktail and pretend you’re Emily Cooper herself.

Gare du Nord

via Google Maps

Gare du Nord is one of the main train stations in the centre of Paris. You can get there from London and other international destinations around Europe.

emily in paris season two filming locations

via Netflix

In Emily In Paris, we see Emily go through the train station on her way to the weekend trip to Saint Tropez.

Place de l’Estrapade and Terra Nera

via Netflix

This is a square in the fifth arrondissement of Paris, and is where Gabriel’s restaurant is. In real life it’s called Terra Nera and is a small Italian restaurant and you can visit it yourself to live just like Emily. According to Contiki the restaurant is famous for its Torta della Nonna dish, so why not give that a try? The square is also where Emily’s flat is located. 

Galeries Lafayette

In season two we see Emily go on an expensive shopping spree in Paris with Petra, and this is yet another one of the filming locations you can actually visit in real life. This is at Galeries Lafayette, a boujee French shopping centre which is considered to be the biggest department store in the whole of Europe, according to WeThrift. The flagship Galeries Lafayette store is on Boulevard Haussmann in Paris.

Le Champo Cinema

via Google Maps

Emily and Luc go to the Parisian Le Champo cinema to watch the film Jules et Jim. You can actually visit this arthouse cinema, in Paris’ Latin Quarter.

Père Lachaise Cemetery

via Netflix

This is Luc’s “favourite cemetery”, where he takes Emily for lunch on her birthday. It’s the biggest cemetery in Paris and also the largest park in the city, across 110 acres. There are many notable people buried here, including Honoré de Balzac, Oscar Wilde and Edith Piaf.

Palace of Versailles

At the end of season two of Emily In Paris, we go to a fashion show at Palace of Versailles.

This is in Versailles, about 12 miles out of Paris, and is the former royal residence and centre of government in France. It’s now an iconic landmark and one of the world’s most famous heritage monuments, open for the public to visit.

Pont Neuf Bridge

via Google Maps

Pont Neuf is the oldest bridge in Paris, located near the Notre-Dame Cathedral. It gives you incred views of the River Seine as well as overlooking all the other iconic Parisian bridges. It’s where Emily runs to at the end of season two with a big decision to make, leaving us all on a huge cliff hanger.

La Nouvelle Eve and Le Raidd

These are the two clubs we see in Emily In Paris season two. La Nouvelle Eve is the first one featured, where Mindy is La Dame Pipi and performs in drag. La Nouvelle Eve Cabaret is one of the oldest revue theatres in Paris.

La Raidd is one of Paris’ most well known gay bars and is famous for its Shower Show with male dancers on Thursdays. It’s where Emily manages to convince Gregory to save his fashion show at the end of season two of the show.

The Eiffel Tower and Le Paris

Obviously, you can’t talk about Paris without mentioning the Eiffel Tower, one of the city’s most iconic landmarks. In the show, Alfie says seeing it lit up at night is one of his favourite parts of the city. He and Emily go by the tower on Le Paris, which is one of the best boats on the Seine for seeing Paris.

Villefranche-sur-Mer

After Mathieu leaves Emily on the train when they’re on their way to Saint Tropez, she ends up in Villefranche-sur-Mer, a French fishing village about an hour and a half away from St Tropez. The village is full of historic buildings as well as boutique shops and boujee bars.

Grand-Hôtel du Cap-Ferrat

When Emily leaves Paris and finally gets to St Tropez, she stays in a boujee hotel where Camille and Mindy meet her. This is filmed at the historic Grand-Hôtel du Cap-Ferrat on the French Riviera. It’s a Four Seasons hotel on the Cote d’Azur and has featured in several films and TV shows over the years – including Absolutely Fabulous: The Movie. What a claim to fame.

Season two of Emily in Paris is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.