A trivia quiz to test your knowledge of Christmas film quotes

Try and get full marks in this Christmas film quotes quiz, you filthy animal

Oh you think this is going to be easy?

Merry Christmas everyone! I’m sure you’ve watched at least one tear-jerking, overtly festive and toe-curlingly romantic or cringe Christmas film by now – tis the season and all! In December, tucking up and watching these movies becomes your entire personality, because it’s cold outside and you can get away with not moving and eating everything in sight under a blanket on the sofa and nobody says anything. So now you need to earn your crown of doing this and doing this well, in the following Christmas film quotes quiz.

Do you know what cringe quotes came from Love Actually and which came from The Holiday? Can you complete compelling and beautiful lines about the spirit of Christmas just like Buddy the Elf? Do you know your The Polar Express from your Miracle on 34th Street? Or are you nothing but a filthy animal?

It’s time to truly test how well you remember Christmas films and see if you really do spend all of December binge-watching the trashy movies back to back, in the quotes quiz below. Good luck! Full mark results will be sent to Santa to get you straight on the nice list.

Step up and test your Christmas film knowledge in the quotes quiz below:

For all the best Christmas movie contentnews, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.