Home Alone, Christmas, festive, movie, film, quiz, personality, Kevin, how well, survive

How well would you survive Home Alone? Take this quiz to find out

You’d stay in your room and cry, wouldn’t you?

As a kid, and possibly even as an adult, you’ll have watched Home Alone and I bet you’ve mulled over what you would do if you were in a similar situation many times – so this quiz is finally going to give you some answers.

Home Alone tells the story of Kevin, an eight-year-old who gets left behind in his ginormous family home when they all head off to France. At first it’s all fun and games until he realises two thieves are eyeing up his home. Then he takes it upon himself to battle with the burglars and make sure they don’t get anything from their trip to his house. Think burning doorknobs, guns, slippy floors and huge spiders, your boy Kevin has thought of everything.

He’s been called “wide-eyed”, “savvy” and “resourceful” in reviews of the film, but we can’t all be as creative, innovative and fearless as Kevin. So how would you fair? It’s time to find out once and for all.

Take this quiz to find out how well you would survive, should you be in a similar situation to Home Alone: