Christmas, films, houses, homes, home, quiz, test, match, iconic, Classic, trivia

Quiz: Can you guess the Christmas film from just the house alone?

Forever dreaming of spending a Christmas at one of these

There is something that is just so festive and heart-warming about seeing all the beautifully decorated homes in Christmas movies. They are always without fail fit with trees in every room and enough lights to definitely blow a fuse. So now it’s time to see if you really have been paying attention to the stunning houses which feature in your favourite Christmas films, in the quiz below.

From the iconic McCallister house in Home Alone, to Walter Hobbs’ apartment in Elf – every year you look at these properties so you really should know what they look like by now. So how well do you remember them? In the following quiz you’ll see pictures of the exteriors and interiors of 10 classic homes and all you have to do is match them to the right film. Give it your best shot, ya filthy animals.

All you have to do in the quiz below is match the Christmas houses to the correct films: