It’s official: Millie from Love Island is set to become a multi-millionaire with new deal

It’s believed to be the biggest with any Love Islander in history

She won the show this year, and now she’s winning the bag too – because Millie from Love Island 2021 is set to become a millionaire already. She’s signed a new huge brand deal, which is believed to be the biggest signed by an Islander in history.

Before the Love Island villa, Millie was working in fashion, as a buyer’s administrator for ASOS. And ASOS is now the brand she will be working with. She’s signed what is believed to be a multi-million pound deal which will see her become the global face of the brand.

A source told the Sun: “Millie has taken her time to have the pick of the deals offered to her after winning the show. She’s delighted to have signed with ASOS and can’t wait to get going. She’ll become the global face of the brand and is going to make a fortune from doing so. It’s win win for everyone.”

Love Island 2021 winner Millie Court is set to be a multi millionaire with huge new ASOS brand deal

via Instagram @milliegracecourt

Millie has bagged her millionaire status, and is now on her way now to be one of the richest Love Island contestants ever, and the quickest to become a multi-millionaire. Previously, 2019 winner Amber Gill became the show’s quickest millionaire when she signed the then biggest post-Love Island deal with MissPap.

Liberty Poole has also already become a millionaire since she was on the show earlier this summer. She’s landed not one, but two of the biggest brand deals with the Love Island 2021 cast members. She firstly bagged herself £1million in a deal with In The Style. She’s the fashion brand’s newest brand ambassador, and it’s been reported the money she will earn could double to £2million with commissions and royalties on top. Liberty has since signed another, six figure, deal with Skinny Tan.

Congrats Millie!

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.