All the huge brand deals the cast of Love Island 2021 have already landed

Millie has just launched her ASOS edit, which is believed to be the biggest Love Island deal in history

Every year the Islanders leave the villa as basically celebs, and brands fight to get to them to be the newest faces of their campaigns. It’s a rite of passage that you go on Love Island then secure the bag through clothing lines, Instagram ads and whatever else you can put your name to which offers money in return. The 2021 cast have become no different – with post Love Island brand deals being thrown at them from all over the place.

So far, the Love Island 2021 cast are doing pretty well for themselves. We already have a whole bunch of Instagram influencers ready to go, and even a millionaire upon us – yes, already! Here are the huge brand deals that the cast of Love Island 2021 have bagged themselves, so far.

Lucinda Strafford

From the moment we set eyes on Lucinda, we knew she was clothing brands deal all over, so to have her as the first Islander this year with a clothing deal should have been a surprise to no one. A month after leaving the villa, Lucinda was announced as a brand ambassador for the show’s sponsor, I Saw It First.

She has her own line with the brand, and said: “I am so excited to finally reveal that I am a brand ambassador for I Saw It First! I am such a big fan of the brand and loved wearing their clothes in the villa so it was a definite YES when they approached me to be one of their ambassadors. Announcing this alongside my first ever collection with them is a dream come true.”

Announcing the deal on Instagram, Lucinda added: “You guys guessed it! I am @isawitfirst new ambassador and #LUCINDAXISAW is coming Thursday 6pm🦋🥂 This edit is amazing and I honestly cannot wait for you all to see what I have been working on, I have been on cloud nine”.

Toby Aromolaran

Toby isn’t doing too badly for himself either, having been named as the latest brand ambassador for BoohooMAN. He’s launched his own edit for the brand, and has done a shoot modelling all the pieces.

Toby said: ‘I’m really excited to be working with boohooMAN. The brand strives to be the best and that’s exactly what motivates me!” On Instagram, he added: “We’ve been busy! I’m the new @boohoomanofficial Brand ambassador! I’m buzzing to become part of the family and show you all what we’ve been working on! My ‘Going-Out’ campaign is officially LIVE. Let’s go! 🎉✨”

BoohooMAN CEO Samir Kamani said: “We are pleased to welcome Toby to the boohooMAN family. He is the perfect ambassador for the brand and fits in with us all so well. We’ve got some exciting projects launching over the next few months so keep your eyes peeled.”

Liberty Poole

All the biggest brand deals the cast of Love Island 2021 have singed, Liberty Poole announced as face of In The Style range

via Instagram @libertypoolex

Liberty Poole has become the most successful in terms of securing the bag out of all Islanders this year – have landed not one, not even two but FOUR of the biggest brand deals of the Love Island 2021 cast members. Yes, she’s a millionaire already. She firstly bagged herself £1million in a deal with In The Style. She’s the fashion brand’s newest brand ambassador, and it’s been reported the money she will earn could double to £2million with commissions and royalties on top.

Announcing the new range herself, Liberty said on Instagram: “Such a pinch me moment!! 💓 I am SO excited to announce I’m working exclusively with @inthestyle 🙀🙌🏻 I’ve always loved In The Style and what they stand for with empowering women and being so inclusive, so I’m really excited to be working with the whole ITS team over the next few months! I’m going to be bringing you lots of fun content over the coming weeks whilst also CREATING MY OWN COLLECTION 🤯😍 I want to make sure everything I do is true to me and hopefully makes you all feel more confident IN THE STYLE you wear! 🙌💓”

An insider told MailOnline: “In The Style are hot on their women empowerment message and love everything Liberty stands for including self love and independence. This partnership looks perfect for both parties.”

Liberty has since signed another, six figure, deal with Skinny Tan. She said: “It’s amazing to be partnering with the Skinny Tan team. I love Skinny Tan’s amazing natural looking tan and its inclusive message of body positivity and self worth. The fact that the products are also all vegan friendly, cruelty free and filled with skin caring natural ingredients is incredible. I look forward to sharing more about this exciting partnership over the coming months.”

22-year-old Lib’s most recent deal is to be the face of makeup brand, Lola’s Lashes. She’s also signed a five figure contract with Boux Avenue. Speaking about the latest deal, a source told the Sun: “Liberty is a huge signing for Lola’s Lashes. They aren’t the best known brand so they have had to pull out all the stops to get her on board. She loves her lashes, so they are a great match and it’s yet another exciting string to Liberty’s bow. She really is raking in the cash and will be getting even bigger deals after appearing on Dancing On Ice.”

Millie Court

via Instagram @milliegracecourt

She won the show this year, and now she’s winning the bag too – because Millie from Love Island 2021 is set to become a millionaire too. She’s signed a new huge brand deal, which is believed to be the biggest signed by an Islander in history. Before the Love Island villa, Millie was working in fashion, as a buyer’s administrator for ASOS. And ASOS is now the brand she will be working with. She’s signed what is believed to be a multi-million pound deal which will see her become the global face of the brand.

Her collection is now live, and the pieces are dreamy. Sharing the news on Instagram, Millie said: “TODAY IS THE DAY. I can’t believe this day is finally here, my edit with @asos, yes ASOS… is live!!! Feels so surreal to be typing this out right now. From working at ASOS doing my 9-5 to now telling you guys to go and shop my edit?! This day will go down in history. Thank you to everyone at ASOS and everyone that’s supported me on my journey! Go and spoil yourselves and make sure to tag me in pics wearing my edit, can’t wait to see you all in it!!!”

After her ASOS deal, Millie announced another huge brand deal. She’s also got her own set of lashes with eyelash brand Eylure, in what is reported to be a six-figure deal. “This really is a dream come true for me,” Millie said of the deal. “I’ve been wearing Eylure lashes for as long as I can remember and wore them religiously in the villa and now I have my very own lash!! Never would I have thought that back in the day when I was buying the Girls Aloud collection with Eylure that my name and face was going to be on them one day. I can’t wait to see all the looks you create with them.”

Chloe Burrows

via Instagram @chloeburrows

Chloe and Toby are fast becoming a Love Island power couple, as Chloe has also signed a huge brand deal since leaving the 2021 villa. The 26-year-old has been named as the first ever face of JD Women. She will model lots of new ranges and pieces, as well as taking over the brand’s TikTok and presenting brand new YouTube series’ and podcast episodes. The exact cost of getting Chloe on board hasn’t been revealed.

Kaz Kamwi

Kaz was an influencer before the villa, so it was only a matter of time before huge deals including her were revealed. She’s signed what is reportedly a five-figure deal with Boux Avenue. She will front the brand’s new party range and has started by modelling a number of pieces for the festive season.

Kaz said: “I have worked with Boux Avenue for many years, so to launch my very own edit is simply a dream come true. My relationship with Boux as a brand is really special as they supported me long before Love Island. As a brand partner, Boux Avenue represent so much more than fashion – their culture of celebrating female empowerment and body confidence for ALL aligns perfectly with my core values. I hope everyone loves this edit as much as I do – it’s a real pinch me moment!”

Faye Winter

The biggest brand deals with the cast of Love Island 2021

via Instagram @faye__winter

Despite initially turning down loads of deals to launch her property empire, Faye Home, Faye has signed a six figure deal with hair brand Razzl Dazzl. She shared the news on Instagram, posting pictures from Dubai.

She wrote: “Today’s the day! I’m ecstatic to announce that I’m the first ever celebrity ambassador for @razzldazzlhair and will be launching my first collection with them in the next few weeks! I’ve been working ridiculously hard with the lovely team at Razzl Dazzl over the past few months and they’ve been so great in allowing me the time to fully design my own products to ensure not only the quality is premium but that the cost is affordable for everyone.”

Mary Bedford

via Instagram @mary_bedford

Mary has also bagged herself brand deals since leaving the Love Island 2021 villa. She’s landed two contacts with hair brands as an ambassador. Announcing the first on Instagram, she said: “I’m so excited to finally let you know that I’m LullaBellz latest ambassador!! I have worked with Lullabellz for years now which makes this so much more exciting for me! My favourite ever brand for hair extensions”.

Later that same week she announced the second partnership, saying: “This has been such a big week for me and I can’t believe I’m writing this but I am so excited to announce that I’m going to be working with @cloudninehair as their first ever brand ambassador!!!”

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.