All the huge brand deals the cast of Love Island 2021 have already landed

Liberty was already a millionaire, and now she’s signed ANOTHER six figure deal

Every year the Islanders leave the villa as basically celebs, and brands fight to get to them to be the newest faces of their campaigns. It’s a rite of passage that you go on Love Island then secure the bag through clothing lines, Instagram ads and whatever else you can put your name to which offers money in return. The 2021 cast have become no different – with post Love Island brand deals being thrown at them from all over the place.

So far, the Love Island 2021 cast are doing pretty well for themselves. We already have a whole bunch of Instagram influencers ready to go, and even a millionaire upon us – yes, already! Here are the huge brand deals that the cast of Love Island 2021 have bagged themselves, so far.

Lucinda Strafford

From the moment we set eyes on Lucinda, we knew she was clothing brands deal all over, so to have her as the first Islander this year with a clothing deal should have been a surprise to no one. A month after leaving the villa, Lucinda was announced as a brand ambassador for the show’s sponsor, I Saw It First.

She has her own line with the brand, and said: “I am so excited to finally reveal that I am a brand ambassador for I Saw It First! I am such a big fan of the brand and loved wearing their clothes in the villa so it was a definite YES when they approached me to be one of their ambassadors. Announcing this alongside my first ever collection with them is a dream come true.”

Announcing the deal on Instagram, Lucinda added: “You guys guessed it! I am @isawitfirst new ambassador and #LUCINDAXISAW is coming Thursday 6pm🦋🥂 This edit is amazing and I honestly cannot wait for you all to see what I have been working on, I have been on cloud nine”.

Toby Aromolaran

Toby isn’t doing too badly for himself either, having been named as the latest brand ambassador for BoohooMAN. He’s launched his own edit for the brand, and has done a shoot modelling all the pieces.

Toby said: ‘I’m really excited to be working with boohooMAN. The brand strives to be the best and that’s exactly what motivates me!” On Instagram, he added: “We’ve been busy! I’m the new @boohoomanofficial Brand ambassador! I’m buzzing to become part of the family and show you all what we’ve been working on! My ‘Going-Out’ campaign is officially LIVE. Let’s go! 🎉✨”

BoohooMAN CEO Samir Kamani said: “We are pleased to welcome Toby to the boohooMAN family. He is the perfect ambassador for the brand and fits in with us all so well. We’ve got some exciting projects launching over the next few months so keep your eyes peeled.”

Liberty Poole

All the biggest brand deals the cast of Love Island 2021 have singed, Liberty Poole announced as face of In The Style range

via Instagram @libertypoolex

Liberty Poole has become the most successful in terms of securing the bag out of all Islanders this year – have landed not one, but two of the biggest brand deals with the Love Island 2021 cast members. She firstly bagged herself £1million in a deal with In The Style. She’s the fashion brand’s newest brand ambassador, and it’s been reported the money she will earn could double to £2million with commissions and royalties on top.

Announcing the new range herself, Liberty said on Instagram: “Such a pinch me moment!! 💓 I am SO excited to announce I’m working exclusively with @inthestyle 🙀🙌🏻 I’ve always loved In The Style and what they stand for with empowering women and being so inclusive, so I’m really excited to be working with the whole ITS team over the next few months! I’m going to be bringing you lots of fun content over the coming weeks whilst also CREATING MY OWN COLLECTION 🤯😍 I want to make sure everything I do is true to me and hopefully makes you all feel more confident IN THE STYLE you wear! 🙌💓”

An insider told MailOnline: “In The Style are hot on their women empowerment message and love everything Liberty stands for including self love and independence. This partnership looks perfect for both parties.”

Liberty has since signed another, six figure, deal with Skinny Tan. She said: “It’s amazing to be partnering with the Skinny Tan team. I love Skinny Tan’s amazing natural looking tan and its inclusive message of body positivity and self worth. The fact that the products are also all vegan friendly, cruelty free and filled with skin caring natural ingredients is incredible. I look forward to sharing more about this exciting partnership over the coming months.”

Love Island 2021 and the reunion episode are available on demand on the ITVHub. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.