These are the biggest Love Island 2021 post villa transformations

They are definitely embracing their new glamorous lifestyles

Love Island 2021 might be over, but for the Islanders, the wild lifestyles have only just begun. Now they’re back in the real world it’s time for millions of Instagram followers, brand deals, glitzy events and new lives as minor celebrities. If you thought the class of 2021 all had wild transformations before they went into the villa then think again – post Love Island is when the contestants really come into their own.

It looks like the gals touched down in the UK and headed straight to the hair salon and got a professional makeup artist on speed dial. But if this was your life now, you’d probably do the same and they look incredible. Here are the biggest post-Love Island 2021 transformations, as the cast embrace their newfound fame.

Chloe Burrows

The biggest before and after post villa transformations from the Love Island 2021 Islanders

via ITV / Instagram @chloe__burrows

Chloe posted on Instagram about needing her “horrendous” hair fixing after the Love Island villa. Since then, every night has been a date night for her and Toby.

Sharon Gaffka

via ITV / Instagram @sharongaffka

Sharon laughed off jokes that she was a “catfish” after leaving the villa, and instead has been living her best life now she’s out of the show. In an Reddit forum, people discussed her most recent posts, with one saying: “Does anyone else think Sharon looks unrecognisable in her latest Instagrams?? She looks like a completely different person!” Another agreed, saying: “She’s a bit of a catfish I’m afraid.”

Sharon has been non-stop at events and parties since the show, tagging makeup artists and glam squads who have helped her get ready. She truly is living.

Liberty Poole

via ITV / Instagram @libertypoolex

Liberty left the Love Island 2021 villa and went straight into glam mode. She posted about having her eyebrows laminated, and is getting her hair done by a celebrity stylist and her makeup done professionally for TV appearances too. The post Jake glow, you might call it?

Lillie Haynes

via ITV / Instagram @lillie.haynes

Lillie stirred up some drama in Casa Amor and has dined out on it ever since. She’s living lavishly for her troubles though, so nothing but respect.

Lucinda Strafford

via ITV / Instagram @jmarie.artistry

I think we all expected nothing less than for Lucinda to go full on celebrity influencer mode when she left the villa. Every day has been a full glam day for her since she touched down back in the UK. A makeup artist has posted a string of photos of her, and Lucinda has been doing shoots and sponsored posts for days.

Abigail Rawlings

via ITV / Instagram @abigaillouiserawlings

Abi looks incredible. There are simply no other words for her. Posting a photo of herself after the villa, and thanking her celebrity hair stylist, Abi said she feels like a “prinnie”. Let’s be real, she looks like one too.

Clarisse Juliette

via ITV / Instagram @bybrittss

It looks like the first thing a lot of the Islanders did this year after landing home was head to the hair salon. A salon posted a photo of Clarisse popping in to get her hair done with them after the show.

Love Island 2022 is back soon! For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.